3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Clean Mint Whitening Mouth Rinse

BY CREST

A smile that's stunningly white and beautifully strong. Why just whiten, when you can also strengthen? Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong rinse whitens, strengthens and refreshes. Its gentle foaming action formula safely whitens teeth* and helps...

• Does this stuff actually whiten your teeth? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julienne C.
Julienne C.
I like this product, and I do see a difference in the whiteness to my teeth when I use it consistently. Its not a miracle worker, but it helps you out. Its an easier, cheaper alternative to strips, and you can pick it up at almost any grocery store. In the past it left white stuff in my mouth, but I haven't noticed that in recent purchases, so maybe they fixed their formula. Overall I like it and will continue to use it.
Bond M.
Bond M.
Dover, DE
This product does exactly what it is said to do. Being that I am someone who is obsessed with their teeth and the way that they look I needed a mouthwash that was not going to only clean but also whiten. While the whitening affect did not work as fast as I would have liked I got several compliments on the appearance of me teeth after using this and normal toothpaste alone
Katie D.
Katie D.
Longview, TX
My fiancé first bought this and I started using it and noticed immediate results. My breath was fresh and my teeth whiter even after one use. I drink coffee every day which was beginning to be noticed. Now I can pass a tissue test my teeth are so white! Also doesn't have a weird after taste. Must try it out!
Vashti J.
Vashti J.
Washington, DC
I really wish that I could give this a positive review but a) I didn't like the taste (it tastes too much like medicine) and I don't really think that it did anything to protect my enamel or whiten my teeth. I would rather use a whitening toothpaste that works rather than spend extra on this mouthwash.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
OMG!! I love the whiting mouthwash i drink coffee and smoke and this mouthwash and the toothpaste keep my teeth nice and white and i don't have major stains. I have NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL. this is fantastic and i suggest you stop what you are doing and go pick up this product right now!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alexandria, VA
I've been using this for years and I will not use anything else. It leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean. The only con is that the mint flavor is very strong. I find that I have to water it down to keep my eyes from watering. Overall I really like it and would recommend.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
When I use this consistently, I do notice a different in the coloring of my teeth. After a while it does make my teeth sensitive and I have to take a break from it. I use this along with the teeth whitening toothpaste from Crest (which could be causing the sensitivity).
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
My teeth really are considerably whiter! I have been using this rinse for 6 months and the change in my smile is notable. This rinse tastes good, and freshens my breath. I use it before I brush my teeth, but also to freshen up when I don't have time to brush my teeth.
Misbah A.
Misbah A.
I really like this mouthwash because it actually works. My teeth are so white after I use it...only to get stained again the next day because of my coffee drinking habits - BUT it gets the stains out! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants white teeth!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I can't say that this is a great whitening mouthwash, because I also use whitening toothpaste, so it's hard to tell how great of a job this does in that aspect. This is definitely a good mouthwash, it leaves my mouth feeling fresh without being way too overpowering.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Waynesburg , Ky
Does this stuff actually whiten your teeth?