3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Clean Mint Whitening Mouth Rinse

BY CREST #6 in Mouthwash

A smile that's stunningly white and beautifully strong. Why just whiten, when you can also strengthen? Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong rinse whitens, strengthens and refreshes. Its gentle foaming action formula safely whitens teeth* and helps...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey B.
For the most part, I really do like this product. I love their whitening strips and this is a nice addition to the process. However, I noticed a lot of sensitivity occasionally so I cut down on using it. It really doesn't taste like much and if you're big on flavors, this isn't for you. It taste kinda of like a faint mint with whitening solution. Other than the tooth sensitivity, I love this product and the results are awesome!!!
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
I already wrote a review on a crest toothpaste and I feel I could paste most of it:) It makes your mouth feel clean and fresh BUT it makes my teeth very sensitive and they even hurt, my husband said exactly the same so we won't buy this again. It does the whitening thing for parts but it's not a lot and for damaging our teeth we rather leave this product out
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
I love this mouthwash. I have been using it for months and I feel like it has kept my teeth white. The only thing that I think people don’t realize is that after you use this, you have to wait 30 minutes before you eat or drink otherwise you wipe the whitening fluid off of your teeth. I would recommend this because it really helps.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
This is not my favorite.  Sure it whitens after about two bottles.  It is not the best whitening mouthwash out there. I personally like the Colgate brand with the red labeling.  Not really worth the price unless it is on sale.  Can be found at Target, Giant Eagle, and other larger retailers.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
We love this mouth wash. It doesn't taste to strong or like alcohol, it tastes great and I like this over a strong tasting listerine. I purchased this at Target and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and has removed surface stains from my teeth. I would recommend this product to everyone.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I love this mouthwash! I try to pair my toothpaste, mouthwash, and teeth whitening strips from the same brand and it's always crest 3d white. This is a great mouthwash. Helps keep teeth nice and bright. You shouldn't drink though for first 30 minutes after use.
Veronica C.
I use this along side the crest 3D white toothpaste and it really makes a difference. You always hear people saying that mouthwash cleans better than just brushing and I agree. My teeth and mouth have felt cleaner and I think mouthwash helps whiten my teeth too
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is effective and lasts a while. I have been using it for years now and I wouldn't use any other mouth wash. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to gradually increase white on their teeth! You can get it at any drug store or your local Wal-Mart
Haley S.
Favorite mouthwash! Makes my mouth feel very clean and refreshed, I feel like I get better results from this than I did with listerine. I like that it’s alcohol free because it makes it a little less intense and strong and I can handle the mouthwash.
Aurora A.
Amazing product. Saw results in just two days. Use it as instructed and you will definitely be satisfied with the results. I have used crest white strips before, but the mouth wash is better. It is definitely a product I recommend.
Caitlin S.
Waynesburg , Ky
Does this stuff actually whiten your teeth?
Yeani C.
que tan buenos para el blanqueamiento?