BY CREST

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Whiten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. www.crestcanada.ca see more...

Review (1)
Caitlin D.
Southside
I decided to try this toothpaste after seeing an ad for it. I love it! I buy it at the pharmacy I work at. I've never thought my teeth needed whitening, but since I've been using it people are always telling me how white my teeth are so I definitely believe it has helped whiten my teeth since I've been using it. It might also work well with the mouthwash I use of the same brand. I highly recommend this toothpaste to everyone!