BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and strengthens enamel. www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Desiree B.
After trying many teeth whiteners and toothpaste, Crest 3D Diamond strong works the best. My mother feels clean and healthy. I use it with the 3D Glamour mouthwash and an at home teeth whitening kit. Don't know why it all works but it does, lol!
Marriah A.
Bloomington, MN
I usually don't like very strong tooth paste. But I LOVE this particular brand and type. It give you a shiny after glow. Not too strong either. You'll instantly have results within the first couple of days !
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
Favorite toothpaste ever. Works better than others. Nice minty flavor, not too strong!
Marianne R.
I admit it took a while to see results and was honestly about to call it a waste since it's a smaller size than most toothpastes and twice the price as some but within two weeks I am so amazed at how white my smile is!! I just want to smile all day to show it off
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone used this and noticed results within a few days?