3D White Luxe Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste, 100 mL uploaded by Natália M.3D White Luxe Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste, 100 mL uploaded by Shalee G.

BY CREST

Whiten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and strengthens enamel. www.crestcanada.ca see more...

Camila L.
I’ve been using crest 3D white for many years , almost a decade ! I love it!! People think I am doing whitening at the de rust office , because my teeth is so white , but I’m not ... all I’ve been doing is been consistent with this tooth paste
And sometimes I use the crest stripes for whitening as well ( once or twice per year )
haleigh P.
Mobile, al
I love this toothpaste! It whitens so we'll. It doesn't have a weird or gross taste. No bad after taste I've experienced with alot of whitening toothpaste. It's removed the stains from my teeth after using for about 3-4 days and continually getting better!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite holy grail teeth whitening tooth paste! I’ve tried most crest and Colgate whitening flavors/label but this one is by far the best to get them whiter and keep the white. I even noticed in my husband teeth when we started using this one.
Traci L.
Rocklake, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is amazing. With just one use, my teeth look better and with one week, there’s a huge difference! I use this toothpaste once a day and I bought it at my nearest Walmart! I am completely happy with this product.
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
As someone who hasn’t really wanted to pour all the money into professional whitening products, this stuff REALLY works. I use it twice a day at morning and before bed and it does the trick for whitening!
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste I’ve used so far. I find that whitening toothpastes tend to make my teeth SUPER sensitive so I tried to find the best one that would help with the sensitivity along with whiting me teeth for a good price. Well this toothpaste is all of those things! I get so many complements on how white my teeth are and I don’t even use strips!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes it works, coffee and black cherry juice stains gone! However my dentist did not recommend using this as my long term toothpaste because one you have brushed your enamel away there is nothing to whiten. This is when you switch up to an enamel fortifying toothpaste. I split it six months on six off.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
It's toothpaste I always get crest I grew up using it don't know if it's more habit than anything else. My teeth are clean and my breath is fresh. They have minimal staining and I drink coffee and smoke.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve heard not to use whitening tooth paste. But this one here has made a difference on my smile. I drink coffee and soda and I
Look st pictures from before I started using it on a regular basis and I can for sure see a difference. Not so huge, but it’s niticeable
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
I can definitely tell a difference when I use this. I have really poor enamel so they can start to yellow quickly, not with use of this toothpaste. I grab this more than any other paste, even when I think I want to switch it up I always go back.