BY CREST

Crest sensi-namel + scope toothpaste 4.1oz

Rakhi M.
Chandler
It's an ok toothpaste. I wouldn't say it is among the best for enamel protection. Does give me a fresh breath for some time time after I use it. It is pretty cost efficient and easily available at all local stores.
Rebecca R.
Damascus, VA
This toothpaste is great for sensitivity, but just okay for whitening purposes. You can find this at any grocery and convenience store. I will continue to purchase it only because it's so helpful for my sensitive teeth.
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love how this product leaves my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed. I love that scope is in my toothpaste it makes me feel as if I’m getting two products for one and who doesn’t love a bargain
Maura N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's so good but why does it have to cost more. I need to be on it and start getting coupons for this. I'm not paying a lot for something that I'm spitting out lol
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I use and my whole family uses. It whitens well and it's good for my sensitive teeth. I use it twice a day, or every time I eat because I have invisialine I love the affect it has on my teeth
Kristina M.
I like this toothpaste but it’s not my favorite sensitive toothpaste. It is noticeably different from a regular toothpaste as it caters to more sensitive teeth but it’s not too far off from a regular toothpaste in how it helps. It’s just average.
Rebecc T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Didn’t really whiten my teeth the way I hoped it would. I think this is more of a several step whitening kit that should be used. I only used the toothpaste for a month but saw no results so I won’t be buying again.
Astarte B.
North Hollywood
It's great for reducing sensitivity and whitening. It freshens breath and it's a good price. Its a good product and I will buy it again. This was my first time using this product. I bought it at wal-mart.
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
I've always been a fan of the Crest 3D White line of toothpastes. Unfortunately, once I had my third daughter, pregnancy had done its magic on my teeth. The enamel started to wear down & the sensitivity level was unbearable. Most other sensitive toothpastes either don't clean well enough, leave bad breath, well, BAD & DEFINITELY do not whiten. Thank the teeth gods that I've found this toothpaste! Not only does it whiten without the harshness, it also kills bade breath & leaves me feeling straight-from-the-dentist clean! Another upside? I've noticed my enamel starting to strengthen & my sensitivity slowly getting better. This is am awesome toothpaste!
Anna F.
Wayne, WV
It worked very well and makes your teeth shiny white. It was very refreshing and helps with sensitive teeth. After you brush your teeth if you have sentive it doesn't hurt.