BY CREST

Treat your mouth to a trusted whitening experience with Crest 3D White Foaming Clean whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, our Foaming Clean toothpaste delivers a whiter smile. Using an enamel-safe, whitening formula, it gently polishes away surface stains and its Micro-Cleansing Foaming Complex cleans hard-to-reach places. For a whiter smile, try Crest 3D White Foaming Clean Toothpaste. see more...

Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works wonders. It has multiple things in it to help with many different problems in the mouth. And it really doesn’t take long for your teeth to start whitening once you start to use it . I would definitely recommend people to buy this!!!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is generally my go to whitening toothpaste for every day! I would say that it does what it says but results are not the same for everyone some peoples teeth seem to whiten more easily all others have a more difficult time it does a pretty good job for me overall
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to like crest but when I found a bettter toothpaste and tried to go back it wasn't the same. I like the foaming aspect of this toothpaste but how the toothpaste performed i did not like. There's too many chemicals for me
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This toothpaste really does whiten your teeth and the taste isn’t bad like some whitening toothpastes. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking to whiten their teeth.
Amanda V.
It was wonderful but did not want to commit and buy because of the price. Pros? It worked effectively. Was a first time buyer. Are use crest but just the regular whitening kind.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste is alright. I used this toothpaste twice a day for over a month and didn't see my teeth really getting any whiter than they were. Can't say that i was very impressed.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good toothpaste. I usually buy my toothpaste at walmart or big lots. I did see a big difference from what I was using prior. I switch brands depending on what is on sale.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothpaste, I don't feel like it will whiten yellow teeth but I do think it help maintain a white smile. I like the flavor and and it leaves me teeth feeling nice and clean after I use it. I flip flop around with toothpaste but I think I would repurchase
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product but it’s just like any toothpaste. Taste fresh and cleans the gums and teeth very well. Don’t see any difference in my teeth when using any other type of brand. I wouldn’t recommend to others and can be pricey depending on the amount of product.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Love this toothpaste! Makes my teeth feel clean and refreshed, but doesn’t make them sensitive! Not an overpowering mint, but still enough to make you feel refreshed! Has a great flavor, and great whitening results! Definitely recommend!