BY CREST #88 in Toothpaste

Treat your mouth to a trusted whitening experience with Crest 3D White Foaming Clean whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, our Foaming Clean toothpaste delivers a whiter smile. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, it gently polishes away surface stains and its Micro-Cleansing Foaming Complex cleans hard-to-reach places. For a whiter smile you can see, try Crest 3D White Foaming Clean toothpaste. see more...

Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
If I could use these strips everyday I would! I typically use these whitening strips prior to an important event. I like that they foam up to help me know that they are working. I also notice a difference in the shade of my teeth almost instantly.
Britney B.
My favorite toothpaste! Always leaves my mouth clean and minty fresh!! Reasonably priced product and very effective! I’ve used it for awhile and will continue to do so!! Definitely would recommend to others!
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Crest makes the best clean feeling toothpastes. My mouth always feels great after using this. And the 3d white is the best I've tried thus far. I alqays have to buy the packs so I don't run out.
Mellissa S.
Fargo
I really love the Crest 3D white toothpastes.  I like that they whiten your teeth (well whiten a little bit)and keep your breath greasy,  I thought I would love a foaming one so that it would reach every nook and cranny, but I just hated this foaming one!!  It made me gag every time I used it.  I ended up throwing it away :(
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
This is such a wonderful product. I couldn't wait to use it. I literally used it everyday. I love this stuff. I ran out but I will be buying more and more soon.. I want to trying more thing some this brand.
Carey C.
I thought the product was nice. The minty flavor and smell gave me a clean feelings. First time user will buy again I bought from Walmart where tooth brushes are. Very effective must stay in routine. Very very satisfied and will highly recommend to family and friends
maritza R.
This toothpaste whitens your teeth super fast but you have to put your part in too and actually brush for a few minutes and brush EVERY DAY AND NIGHT. I usually floss and use mouthwash after I use this toothpaste and I've seen a big difference in the color of my teeth
Whitney T.
Malvern
The 3D white products give me a sore throat. It’s only this version of their products. Even the mouthwash does it to me. I noramlly Use their products and they don’t bother me so not sure what it is about the 3D white. Also didn’t notice any whitening.
Nordy R.
Providence , RI
Love love love this product not only does it leave my teeth clean but also leaves my whole face feeling brand new for some reason I don't feel fully awake until I brush my teeth and the foam part of this product makes everything better
Sarah S.
The foaming sensation from this toothpaste is a bit intense, but my husband likes it. I feel it leaves my mouth clean and fresh and the price is always very affordable.