BY CREST

Treat your mouth to a trusted whitening experience with Crest 3D White Foaming Clean whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, our Foaming Clean toothpaste delivers a whiter smile. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, it gently polishes away surface stains and its Micro-Cleansing Foaming Complex cleans hard-to-reach places. For a whiter smile you can see, try Crest 3D White Foaming Clean toothpaste. see more...

Mellissa S.
Fargo
I really love the Crest 3D white toothpastes.  I like that they whiten your teeth (well whiten a little bit)and keep your breath greasy,  I thought I would love a foaming one so that it would reach every nook and cranny, but I just hated this foaming one!!  It made me gag every time I used it.  I ended up throwing it away :(
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
If I could use these strips everyday I would! I typically use these whitening strips prior to an important event. I like that they foam up to help me know that they are working. I also notice a difference in the shade of my teeth almost instantly.
Britney B.
My favorite toothpaste! Always leaves my mouth clean and minty fresh!! Reasonably priced product and very effective! I’ve used it for awhile and will continue to do so!! Definitely would recommend to others!
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Crest makes the best clean feeling toothpastes. My mouth always feels great after using this. And the 3d white is the best I've tried thus far. I alqays have to buy the packs so I don't run out.
Selena L.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite toothpaste. Keeps me feeling fresh and clean. It will make you feel so fresh. The foaming actions feels so good and you know your getting squeaky clean.
Joyce J.
I love this toothpaste! It gives my teeth a nice clean feeling without causing irritation. I bought it at my local grocery store at a great price and I use it every day. My only complaint is that I don't really see the whitening benefit after using this toothpaste.
Whitney T.
Malvern
The 3D white products give me a sore throat. It’s only this version of their products. Even the mouthwash does it to me. I noramlly Use their products and they don’t bother me so not sure what it is about the 3D white. Also didn’t notice any whitening.
Nordy R.
providence , RI
Love love love this product not only does it leave my teeth clean but also leaves my whole face feeling brand new for some reason I don't feel fully awake until I brush my teeth and the foam part of this product makes everything better
Paige B.
Augusta, GA
I started noticing that my teeth were beginning to get yellow the older I got. After years of smoking and drinking coffee and tea a regular toothpaste was just not cleaning and making a difference. I decided to try Crest 3D whitening toothpaste. Within the first week of using it I started noticing that my teeth were beginning to get more vibrant. Plus it made my teeth feel cleaner. I also started using the Crest 3D whitening mouthwash with it. That's been a few years ago when I started and I won't use anything else. This is definitely the way to go if you want a better smile and healthier teeth. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a brighter and cleaner mouth.
Kristen C.
I love this tooth paste. I am a crest user, but the new foaming paste is amazing. It gets your mouth feeling clean and fresh! It can be purchased at most retail places. Overall I am satisfied!