3D White Crest 3D White Arctic  Fresh Icy Cool Mint Flavor Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz, Buy 2 Get 1 Free

BY CREST #100 in Toothpaste

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. see more...

3D White Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Icy Cool Mint Flavor Whitening Toothpaste, 3.5 oz, Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best toothpaste I have ever used. It is reasonably priced. You can find it a stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It is often on sale and sometimes you can find a coupon in your local paper! I will definitely buy it again and recommend to others!
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I’m sure Crest is everything it says it is, and I have family members who prefer Crest. I used it for years, so I thought the peeling of my mouth tissue after brushing was normal! Turns out, it’s not. I shopped around and used several brands until I found the ONE brand that doesn’t affect me that way. I’m not sure if I should mention which brand I use, so I won’t. I’ve actually met other people who have the same reaction to some toothpaste brands.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
My dentist has recommended this to me because I have a big obsession with keeping my teeth white. He said to keep using this product everyday and I would see a noticeable difference that would make a difference.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I refuse to use any brand I’ve used this toothpaste for like 6 years and as someone who smokes, drinks coffee and soda, and in general struggled growing up keeping my teeth white this stuff works miracles if used twice a day. It does take you using it everyday twice a day for two weeks before it becomes strikingly apparent that your teeth are in fact white and not yellow anymore
Beth M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this whitening toothpaste! I have tried several other whitening toothpaste, but never had results like I did with this one! love how makes teeth feel like you just left dentist.
Katherine C.
This toothpaste is great. My teeth started to look noticeably whiter after a few uses. After a few months, my teeth look and feel great. I don’t know if I would try any other toothpaste anymore. Highly recommend.
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
This is probably one of favorite toothpastes. I use this and Colgate whitening. They both seem to do the same, they did whiten my teeth but they are not as white as I want them
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
My favorite toothpaste to use at home with my family for years. I’ve tried the diamond but prefer this one. I love how fresh and clean my mouth feels after I use it. Never irritating my gums or teeth which is a plus!
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is my fiance favorite toothpaste ever. he has become so much about it he won't use anything else. it's affordable and effective. this pack is the best value
Leah P.
Edina, MN
I️ always get a rest because it’s usually the heaped toothpaste and the 3D white is my favorite kind!! I️ love when they have the three pack deal because it’s such a good bargain and lasts so long so you’re really getting a great toothpaste for a great price