BY SUMMER INFANT

Finally a twin stroller that is as compact and lightweight as your convenience stroller Perfect for parents with more than one childe thanks to its 1 hand fold 1 hand recline and one of the most compact folds on the market see more...

Hoda A.
Toronto, ON
After researching and looking around for few months even considering double/tandem strollers from abroad, I'm glad we found the 3D Two Double Stroller. It is super light weight, easy to open and close. You can actually manoeuvre with one hand, but that wont be needed as you have storage space under the seat and a cup holder. This stroller easily fits in the trunk of our sedan. My issues with this stroller would be the leg room for the back seat and the fact that the storage basket is not easily accessible. Otherwise this is a gem!
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Unfortunately I feel that this stroller didn't live up to my expectations, I had some pretty high hopes for it. It's very hard to push and maneuver, it doesn't seem to matter whether the wheels are locked or not, if there's one child in it or two, it's just a very difficult stroller.. When I look at the back wheels I feel they look off, almost like they're slanting in ever so slightly. I also feel the canopy for the front seat sort of hides the passenger in the back seat, especially when you don't need to use the canopy. The front bumper bar is extremely (!!) difficult to open and close.. I do love that it has a cup holder, a strap and a basket underneath.. The idea of a compact double is great, but I don't think the company executed it as well as it could have and should have been. I wouldn't buy this stroller again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Skye L.
Calgary
I love this stroller compact yet full of space for your kiddos and baby related items