BY NONE

'Vampire Bites' 3D FX Transfers Prosthetics that apply with water! They are easy to apply, self blending, with no need for any glues or messy adhesives, and look absolutely real. Apply fake blood (sold separately) for added realism. Item Number:... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought that the instructions on the back were not very clear at all. I didn’t think that they were very intuitive. That being sad, they provided a website where you can watch videos on how to do it. I recommend buying two sets. One to apply before hand to get the hang of it and then another for your actual night. Otherwise it looked great once it was on and easy to remove.
Destiny S.
Albuquerque, NM
I would Recommend this product it worked really amazing and it came out really nice I love They’re amazing I recommend them you can find them at the Halloween store or Walmart or Walgreens or any type of stores that pub we have Halloween stuff
Tenika H.
Portales, NM
Definitely one of my favorites they go on easy and they look so real I would highly recommend everybody and they are easy to fine in any Halloween store or even find knock offs in Walmart I am definitely satisfied overall
Mariam A.
I love this product for Halloween . It save me time instead of using make up to make it realistic.
I think I bout it from Walmart the only problem is it a little pricy for one pack I am overall satisfied
Kylexus C.
Montgomery
I Would Like To Try This Product Out For my Halloween Costume. I’m Not Sure If It Would Meet My Expectations But I Hope It Does. I Will Be Searching Up Stores To To Buy It. If It Looks Real Than I Will Be Buying It Again!!!
Allison M.
Wellington, KS
They look so much more real than I expected. I was a vampire last year for Halloween and I picked these up at Walmart. Totally worth it!
The N.
I love this! They’re much more realistic in person and they blend into the skin with makeup. Can’t wait for Halloween!
Kaylee-Lyne C.
Loved these products! Tinsley Transfers create life like looking wounds. Definitely have to follow the instructions carefully because you can end up sticking the transfer to the protective plastic covering. Also note to cut as close to the fake wound as possible, because if you have to try to make it blend into the rest of your makeup, you will notice where you've cut.
Pair with their gel blood, makes for a super convincing wound!
Katie M.
Galway
These make Halloween makeup so much easier and faster and reduce the mess. Really food and affordable. Would recommend.