3d-care-system-kit-4

by Nioxin

for coloured hair with progressed thinning

I have been using this kit for about 6 months. I have not noticed a huge difference. Do I need to add other products from this company??
I Suffer from low iron and due to that my hair has fallen out and become very thing. Does anyone know if this kit helps with thickening hair?
Has anyone used this system long term and seen results? I’ve been using it for almost a month.
Start your review of 3d-care-system-kit-4!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
3d-care-system-kit-4 uploaded by Jennifer L.
I do struggle from thinning hair from days of super tight ponytails and do I regret it . But fortunately with a healthy diet that supports hair growth and this brand that carries multiple products for different degrees of hair loss, my hair is growing back. You have to use this continually if you want to see results or else it's just a really expensive shampoo and conditioner.
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
3d-care-system-kit-4 uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Holey Moley! After researching how to stop hair fall, I bought this "system" with high hope. Since I normally use specific products to help tame my fuzz, I was worried that this would cause frizz. Welp, after just one use, my hair fall has reduced to half! Woot! Ever since I had a hysterectomy, I've started losing so much hair I was worried I'd be bald in another year. Now I have hope! The shampoo does seem to really strip my hair, but the conditioner works pretty darn good and when I add my leave-in conditioner afterwords, my hair is still soft and I can get some great natural curls. The smell is minty, so not super feminine, but not terrible either...(at least it doesn't smell like chemicals or dog shampoo). The conditioner leaves the scalp feeling cool and kind of tingly and like one other reviewer mentioned, it feels like my scalp can breath now! I'm super happy with this product and glad I took the plunge and bought the big bottles. My BF has also started to use it in Hope's of helping his dandruff and break-outs.. I'll update about his experience as time goes on.
Kristin W.
S Williamsprt, PA
Liked everything about it but the conditioner. It left my hair greasy. Thin hair is naturally prone to be oily so didn’t work for me.
AnnaMarie M.
Bakersfield, CA
3d-care-system-kit-4 uploaded by AnnaMarie M.
I was not sure what exactly to expect from this hair care system but I am so far pretty happy with it. The shampoo and conditioner make your scalp feel nice and tingly. It gives it a fresh 'just brushed your teeth' kind feel. The shampoo and conditioner do have a bit of a weird scent but the Scalp and Hair treatment helps dull the scent down. It comes out in foam form. I was worried about my hair being greasy after but this gets rid of the grease when you wash your hair so even though you are putting it directly on your scalp it doesn't leave you looking like a weasel after. I still need to try out the masque some more. I would give this product a try for sure.
Martha O.
Los Angeles, CA
I recieved this complimentary set and I tried it and I must say I am sticking with it. Not only is my hair more full but growing very rapidly. I am obsessed. Thank you 💚
Erica P.
Republic , MO
This product is great for stimulating hair growth! My fiancé and I have both used it before and it truly strengthens the roots of the hair and you will notice less hair falling out!
Rayna J.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this system. I have pin straight, thin hair. This helps make it feel fuller. I love the Mint smell & how it makes my scalp tingle.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Not only is it expensive but it made my hair shed even more during showering it. I stopped use after finishing the month of usage up to make sure things didnt change. I am not sure if I am just sensitive to something in this product or what. But I would never use it again!
Karyna K.
Yuma, AZ
3d-care-system-kit-4 uploaded by Karyna K.
This treatment let my hair feeling and looking amazing. My hair grew and is stronger my hair does not fall as much. My scalp is clean and it makes my hair smelling amazing, I’m really satisfied with this product I recommended.
cindy D.
norwalk
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. I am a cancer survivor and when I lost my hair due to chemo. It helped bring my hair back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
il y a 2 ans
3d-care-system-kit-4 ? Does this stuff actually work? I tried a sample sized kit once and it seemed to actually make my hair shed more?
Kristin W.
S Williamsprt, PA
il y a 2 ans
Hair_by_Monike M. il y a 2 ans
As a stylist I would recommend this set to certain clients. It is true once you stop using it you can tell the difference.