MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek Stains3CE

by 3CE

3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors launched on 26th Feb'18

Are these drying on the lips at all?
Start your review of 3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Know Better)!
yuemei Z.
Rosemead, CA
3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Know Better) uploaded by yuemei Z.
[product:3ce-velvet-lip-tint-4g/ea-new-colors-/-mlbb-/-mlbb-lips-/-stylenanda-know-better] I really love this velvet lip tint. It is plum purple color. Very smooth with looks very matte and does not dry out my lips. It also can last all day. Now I only have one shade-know better, but I will buy it again or try other shade. At the same time, I already recommend it to my friends.
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Know Better) uploaded by Kristine B.
Recently discovered this and its absolutely lovely. Scent and taste is great. Long lasting and like my ever reliable M.A.C lipcreme this one also leaves a nice stain that makes your pout reddish. 💋Follow for a Follow Back💋 Let us support each other my fellow influenster ❤
Edie B.
Cumming, GA
3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Know Better) uploaded by Edie B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Love love LOVE these lip tints. They’re probably the best smelling products I own, first of all. But they’re also just the best lip tints I’ve used. They go on looking matte but don’t dry out my lips at ALL. And they fade so beautifully. They’re not transfer proof, but the stain does last all day. Left is Private, right is Taupe.
Elizabeth L.
Dallas, TX
I have this liquid lip in Daffodil and it’s soooo pretty. It applies very smoothly and has a blurring effect, so the lines on my lips are less apparent. The color is like a deep rosy pink and looks really good with both thin and thicker applications.
Megan K.
Houston
I love the mousse texture of this lip tent. It goes on very smooth and it feels really nice and hydrating on my lips. I also really like this color. It’s a velvet so a little bit comes off when you eat or drink however I didn’t have to reapply that many times during the day.
Tiffany H.
One of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Quite comfortable on the lips with a velvety finish. Very flattery on my lips. I also love the matching color of the tube to the actual color of the liquid lipstick.
Ashley R.
San Pedro, CA
Pigmented product- one swipe and you have a red lip. It’s not transfer proof so you do have to reapply it throughout the day, especially if you’re eating. I do love the color and really enjoy how comfortable it is on the lips.
I'm F.
Thornhill , ON
I’ve always introduced this lipstick to everyone. It feels a velvety texture to lips and the colors are ohhh so good! It’s not sticky at all and smell so good! I would recommend this lovely product from Korea!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Simply marvelous lip product. Would purchase other lip products from this brand. Would recommend to family and friends.
Pamela G.
Franklin
I often use this product because it keeps my lips soft, it doesn’t come off or smear, good for a night on the town for long lasting beauty. The packaging is also nice, I would definitely use and buy this again