MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek Stains3CE
Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Go Now)

3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Go Now)

by 3CE

3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors launched on 26th Feb'18

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Go Now)!
Emily T.
Seattle WA
This is a great lip tint for those who have already tried Korean lip tints in the past. While it isn't the best lip tint I have tried in my life, I will still definitely use it up until the end. The color range is great and the lip tint is very pigmented. However it is a little drying on the lips (1 star deducted because of that) and even if I had worn lip balm before I apply the tint it is still drying. Other than that, great for bold colors!
Angela H.
I'm not huge on lip tint. This one is decent if you like this kind of product. It does tint the lips without feeling sticky or heavy.
Brittany W.
Danville, VA
Go Now is one of my favorite shades from 3CE over all. It's a light pink with a purple lean which can be a rare find in KBeauty. The texture of 3CE's liquid lipsticks is aptly described at velvet. One of my favorite brands.
Emma R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite lip tints. The texture is a soft matte velvet that makes the lips look smooth. The formula is super long-wearing and if you wear a lip balm under neither it isn't drying. I love all of the colors I own 7 of them. If you love pinky brows or coral this range is perfect.
Emily B.
Sugar Land, TX
Very pigmented on my lips, this product has a light smell but still very comfortable, and the color is true to tone and pretty cute!!!
Guerlain P.
I love how lightweight and fluffy the texture is for these velvet lip tints. The only gripe I've got is that a lot of the colors are very very similar. It would be nice to see more variety.
Danielle S.
Geneseo, NY
Love this lip tint. Mousse texture with a soft beautiful matte texture. Makes lips look very plush and pillowy
Mi H.
3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Go Now) uploaded by Mi H.
3CE have really cute colors in their velvet lip tint collection. The only bad thing I can say about this product is it’s a bit dry for my lips. Maybe I will try to exfoliate and moisturize more before I use this product.
Mimi Y.
Colchester, VT
Super velvet texture! Very easy to apply on and very easy to manage! Colors are very nudy and neutral. You will love other colors!
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
3CE is the best brand for lip products in my opinion and this lip tint is the best product. Not only is the color gorgeous, but the texture is phenomenal. It is BUTTERY smooth and creamy, and with that, it's still a fantastic matte. It's not the kind of matte that gets cakey on the edges or feels weird but feels and looks good. It's also just an easy lip product in general, and I like to do an ombre with this because it's easy to do with this formula. I linked below the other color I like to do it with if anyone is curious. I would most definitely recommend this product and this color to anyone thinking of buying it. It's an excellent way to try 3ce products if you're thinking of trying them out, but don't want to spend a lot on one of their palettes.
3CE Velvet Lip Tint (4g/ea) New Colors / Mlbb / Mlbb Lips / Stylenanda (Know Better)

Looking for your answer?