MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow Palettes3CE
MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER

3CE MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER

by 3CE

9 Daily Lovables in a tone-on tone collection!

[product:3ce-mood-recipe-multi-eye-color-palette-#smoother] Does influenster give this out for free or do you have to buy it?
Start your review of 3CE MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER!
Heirloom F.
3CE MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER uploaded by Heirloom F.
This is an AMAZING eyeshadow palette from 3CE. You can create looks from day to night. There are few mattes, shimmer, and glitter shadows. This also comes in a cool pink color palette as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
For a K-Beauty eyeshadow, this is excellent. 3CE always makes really good products. These eyeshadows are the very best I could get when I lived in Asia, and it is still my absolute favorite neutral palette.
Emily T.
Seattle WA
Iabsolutely LOVE the colour story of this pallete. However the colors aren't as pigmented (yes I am aware that Korean eyeshadows typically don't have as much pigment as Western eyeshadows however even other Korean brands has better pigmentation in my opion) as I would like it to be. It also has a bit of fall out especially compared to other Korean eyeshadow palletes I have tried. I would probably buy another version of this if I absolutely love the colours like I loved this. Over all I would recommend but I would only buy it it it is on sale.
Duyen T.
3CE MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER uploaded by Duyen T.
The palette is perfect for everyday look specially for neutral eye look. The eyeshadow was super easy to blend and didn’t feel heavy on my eyes. It does take a while to build up the color if you want the color to be dark but loved it.
Cynthia J.
Temple City, CA
As a person who loves and prefers matte eyeshadow only I love this palette. It gives you all the necessary crease and contour shades you need, because of the mattes you can also use some as contour/bronzer shades. I love it and use it everyday to the point where I've almost hit pan on three of the shades. 3CE MOOD RECIPE MULTI EYE COLOR PALETTE #SMOOTHER
ashley Y.
Schaumburg, IL
I always opt for korean beauty products over american eyeshadows because I think they are more pigmented and cheaper than popular palettes in america. Although 3ce is on the pricier side, it is so worth the purchase. This one in particular has excellent basic colors so it’s great to use on the daily!
Joan C.
Ann Arbor, MI
3CE is known for their beautiful palettes -- unfortunately this one wasn't one of my favorites, especially for the high price-point. I wasn't a fan of the limited array of neutral/warm shades (or lack of variety), and there was quite a lot of fallout once you use an eyeshadow brush for to pick up some color. Otherwise, I'm using their Shot Again Eye Palette, which I love much better! I think their newest ones may have better formulas, but I'd yet to make a detailed comparison.
Candy Z.
Absolute love this eyeshadow palette. It’s great for everyday use seeing as it’s completely matte and very neutral. However, because there are also deeper shades, it’s easy to glam it up more and smoke it out.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
One of the best selling palettes in korea! They have the best neutral + shimmer combinations. The product also has a weight to it that makes the shadow STAY for longwear. Also compact and easy to take in your purse.
mey mey K.
Love this eye color palette for everyday looks! The color is suitable for a natural no makeup makeup look!