BeautyLipLip Makeup3CE
MOOD RECIPE MATTE LIP COLOR #218

3CE MOOD RECIPE MATTE LIP COLOR #218

by 3CE

This calm neutral shade highlights your natural beauty with color payofff of unrivaled luxury.

I'm in Korean World till 2016 and all these years I was curious about Korean make-up. I have some Korean make-up products, but I didn't found the lipsticks any where. Can someone say me how good is this product? Or from where I can recive?
Someone could tell me if the product is good?
I want to try the product :)
Start your review of 3CE MOOD RECIPE MATTE LIP COLOR #218!
Caden/Ezra B.
Easley
The color and wear of this lip stick is great, I love this product and this brand quite a lot. If given the chance, I'd love to purchase from this brand again.
Sophia P.
The formula of this is super creamy and applies on so seamlessly. I thought it would be a bit too pink for my liking, but it is a beautiful subtle shade that makes you look fresh and lively. I wear it for usually about 4-5 hours and it doesn't dry out my lips at all. Definitely glad I decided to get this!
Elizabeth L.
Dallas, TX
Love 3CE’s color story and packaging, but the Matte Mood Recipe’s are a little drying, so I would suggest wearing lipbalm first or going over with a gloss.
Tiffany H.
Super flattering matte peachy nude. Comfortable on the lips, but not transfer proof. I also love the thought put into the packaging. They all match exactly to the color of the lipstick, so you won't need to check or memorize the lipstick name.
Enah S.
La Crescenta, CA
THE LIGHTEST LIPSTICK EVER!! I literally couldn’t even feel it on my lips, it’s such a creamy formula and the colors are all great for a natural mlbb look
Ngan K.
houston
Every lipstick of 3CE are moisture and smooth (I’m not saying the velvet lip tint). This lipstick is true to color and this color is perfectly for winter.
Chi cho M.
richmond VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Se mira super hermoso eel producto que tiene un color muy bonito me gustaria probarlo espero que tengan un lindo dia chicos :))))
amelia E.
Vancouver
I love the packaging and the colors that are super unique. The formula is amazing and just as good as it sounds but the price is a little much considering there are more affordable options
eunkim_27 K.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!! I love how romantic this color is. I love the color, and how long-lasting this is. In fact, color is so pretty on any occasion, and it’s really pretty color in general. I definitely recommend this in any occasional events.
Amber K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for daily use! The color is actually very vibrant when u apply it on your lips. It also has a moisturizing effect and I notice a huge difference after I apply it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana K.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Arcelia O. il y a un an
It looks beautiful but it doesn't last long. It starts fading off after a few hours.