BY 3CE

3CE I'm Chubby Mascara see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Mya H.
Wet nice mascara, I use on a regular basis and I wouldn't EVER use anything else now that I got it. I bought it from sephora, along with a bunch other items. This was not my first time using this product and I definitely recommend anyone using it!!
EsRa_MoHaMeD M.
toukh
Wowooooooooooowow it’s very nice πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ’‹πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽŠ I want to try it please can I get one ☝🏻 😍 I haven’t use it ever but wanna do this now πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰
Pearl Jhoy S.
Helsingborg
i never tried this one but im willing try because my friends are saying that these products are so amazing