BY 3CE

3CE Blur Setting Loose Powder see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Eunice R.
Quezon City, Quezon City
I love this product! It gives me that subtle glow. Because I just hate plain matte face. I never liked matte face to begin with. But I get oily throughout the day and so it is a must that I have to set my entire face with powder. Good thing is that this product still gives me that subtle glow (because of some “reflector”) and doesnt make my makeup look cakey.
Sofia S.
Kuala Terengganu
Bad. It gives you a very bad flash back in photos. I wore it at a family gathering and I ended up being the ghost of the family in the family photos. Smells like baby powder and that's it. Worse product I ever used.
Anis Amyzaa Z.
Ara Damansara, PJ
It works very well with any foundation. I love the finish look after I applied it on my foundation. It makes my make up last longer.