BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior 374 Blue LagoonColor: Christian Dior 374 Blue Lagoon see more...

Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
This is anothe example of the lovely and stable powdered eye-shadow line from Dior. Dior is known for its pure, nuanced, and deeply colored, enhanced, powdered eye shadows. This is a lovely deep, dark, and easily applied and malleable blue. This color can be applied in a manner so that it gives the lightest hint of a darkish blue, or can be used instead of liquid eye-liner to form an inverted "V" beginning at the outer edge of the eye. This can either be left smudged, presenting a much closer approximation of liquid eye liner, or can be used with a brush or make-up sponge to smudge this gently into the inverted "V" area, producing a lovely smokey-eyed effect, without an obvious appearance of make-up being worn, yet still providing a beautiful effect.
Kathren D.
Bakersfield
This pallet is very pretty, but is so small!! I wasn’t expecting that. It fits in the palm of my hand, so on the plus side it will be great for travel and to throw it in my purse. However, the price should really reflect that it’s more travel size. The colors really pack a punch,and you have to be careful or you will end up with a much darker look then you intended to however I like that I can use them sparingly or build them up considerably darker color. It gives the palette versatility.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?
Natalie M.
I am a major makeup buff and a skin care fanatic so i make sure the products i use are affordable as well as effective, this product checks all the boxes! Great packaging, wonderful product, great bang for the buck and affordable ! I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.
Agne M.
Cleveland
I love the Dior eye shadow palettes and I feel like I have to have every one of them. I have brown eyes and bought this one (shades of blue) thinking the blue will make my eyes pop and look more awake. Although the colors are beautiful I feel that the variety is limited, you cannot complete a full look with just this palette. They should have incorporated another neutral color to go with the blues such as some silver or black so you can blend out the colors. This is for people I guess who want to just have blue.
Natalia R.
The pigmentation in the product is top quality, definitely worth the price. The assortment of different blues is what caught my attention, it is a unique palate and it can bring attention to the eyes.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
My aunt sent me this small palette to use and I have never used it on myself. Although I did use it to do mermaid makeup look for a friend for Halloween and it worked very well. The shadows are very pigmented and blend with ease. There is a little bit of kick back when you initially dip the brush in but nothing too crazy.
Anna C.
New York
This palette is the only one i need 99% of the time. There are so many ways to play around with the colours and if you love a blue eyeshadow then this is it. I have my share of palettes and eyeshadows from majority of
shealah m.
all of these colors in the christian dior 374 blue lagoon eyeshadow collection go amazingly together. each one brings out the others undertones and hving blue eyes myself it brings out the blue in my eyes. very affordable and exta buttery. all of the shades blend well. i would definately reccomend
Narcissist M.
I love this product! I used to use other random brands before, but never stuck to one. After having to use it for a long while, I am not looking back. This brand is one of the best brands I have used so far. Love it, and I do very strongly recommend others to give this one a try, really!