BY 365 EVERYDAY VALUE

The aloe plant has been utilized for its health benefits for thousands of years. Our aloe is traditionally processed using the entire leaf. This inclusive method retains more biologically active components found in the most potent part of the plant. Made with pure aloe vera juice and no added water or sugar, our aloe vera gel can help soothe your upset stomach, mucous membranes and other internal tissues.** its unique properties also promote healthy digestion.** with a smooth flavor, it's delicious by itself or mixed with your morning smoothie.

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Contains the full range of aloe polysaccharides; Filtered to reduce anthraquinone to less than 5 parts per million

Review (1)
Starr A.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I use this in conjunction with rosehip oil during my night routine after washing and toning my face. Pros: Very cooling and assists with tightening pores and fading scars. Cons: The bottle is so big...I’m not too thrilled with the price I have to pay for it. I’d certainly purchase it again, but it may be a little while.

Amazon