Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper Products365 Everyday Value
365 Everyday Value, Sustainably Soft Facial Tissue, 100 ct

365 Everyday Value, Sustainably Soft Facial Tissue, 100 ct

by 365 Everyday Value

Whitened without chlorine bleach many facial tissues are bleached with chlorine, including some brands made with recycled paper or responsibly sourced. When paper is bleached with chlorine, dangerous chemicals can be released into the environment. Our facial tissues are whitened using a safer, environmentally progressive whitening process.

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Sustainably soft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value, Sustainably Soft Facial Tissue, 100 ct!
Anjana R.
Parkville, MD
I got them from wholefoods and they are very soft. I was expensive at all so I just wanted to try it but it is good and I m going to buy another one for sure
Sofia G.
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE THIS BRAND, THE PRICES ARE AWESOME AND THE QUALITY IS HIGH, I LOVE THE PACKAGING AND THE ACCESSIBLE PRICE
Beth G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the tissues I have around my house right now. I love that it’s fairly soft, sustainably produced, and that it’s not thin or flimsy. Overall, it’s a great value and does exactly what you need a tissue to do.
Elena N.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great tissues for the cost and the softness. They don’t irritate my skin or cause dryness
Kayla P.
plant city
Hey I have to do a lot more work tomorrow I have some homework and I’m not sure I’ll get it tomorrow and I’m sorry I’m going on the bus I’ll let y’all go and I get my car I’ll be home tomorrow I’ll see y’all
Stephany A.
Los Angeles, CA
I would buy this because I have allergies and this would help me when I didn’t want to get up
Kristen N.
Oak Grove, MN
I love using these facial tissues because they are super affordable and they are soft and they really get the job done. You can’t ask much from tissues really but these tissues check all the boxes.
Gabrielle D.
Baltimore, MD
These tissues were great but I found that I went through the pack pretty quickly. Next time I’ll get a bigger box
Susan G.
Glen Burnie, MD
Unless I have a terrible cold- a tissue is a tissue. I think this brand is just as good as the name brands. They are soft and don't tear easily.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Softer than the original. They are easily accessible at Whole Foods or 365 stores (in Austin based) I’ve switched from the original to these as they are more gentle on my allergen stricken nose.

Looking for your answer?