Grocery365 Everyday Value
365 Everyday Value, Pineapple Chunks, 16 oz, (Frozen)

365 Everyday Value, Pineapple Chunks, 16 oz, (Frozen)

by 365 Everyday Value

Picked at the peak of freshness, our beautifully ripe pineapples are quick-frozen just hours after harvest to lock in moisture, flavor and nutrients. An excellent source of Vitamin C, they're a deliciously convenient choice in everything from smoothies to homemade fruit salad. But don't underestimate a bowl of these as a simple afternoon snack.

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Picked at the peak of the season; Quick-frozen for great flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value, Pineapple Chunks, 16 oz, (Frozen)!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
365 Everyday Value, Pineapple Chunks, 16 oz, (Frozen) uploaded by Rosie N.
These pineapple chunks are delicious! They are big ole cuts so it's great for smoothies. It's sweet with a tang and goes with spinach, kale, and celery. I try to roll up the bag after I get a handful out and clip it up. The bag is made out of chintzy plastic so I would recommend using either a freezer ziplock bag to keep it from getting extreme freezer burns. This 16 oz bag goes for $2.49 at Amazon Whole Foods Market. Overall, good to try out and I would order it again if I'm ever in a pinch.

Looking for your answer?