GroceryBakery365 Everyday Value
365 Everyday Value, Panko Bread Crumbs, 8 oz

365 Everyday Value, Panko Bread Crumbs, 8 oz

by 365 Everyday Value

Panko bread crumbs made with fresh bread

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Made with fresh bread

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value, Panko Bread Crumbs, 8 oz!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
365 Everyday Value, Panko Bread Crumbs, 8 oz uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This 365 brand of panko is vegan and low fat. It taste great on chicken, fish and in meatloaf. It will add a nice light crisp and crunch to your food. It is great just as it is and hopefully they don't change it. I buy this one and the Italian bread crumbs from this brand. It's inexpensive, healthy and taste good on your food.
Natalie T.
I love using this on shrimp or chicken for a nice light crunch. Vegan and low fat. Very affordable and works well in most recipes. Only 110 calories and American made. I'll recommend
kittu Y.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .

Looking for your answer?