BeautyBodyBody Care365 Everyday Value

365 Everyday Value, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, 4 oz

by 365 Everyday Value

365 EVERYDAY VALUE, Organic Sweet Almond Oil 4 oz

Brought to you by Whole Foods Market; Softening oil; Skin and hair care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, 4 oz!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
365 Everyday Value, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, 4 oz uploaded by Sierra S.
This Almond oil is cut w vitamin E oil. Is great to work into scalp of bleach and toned hair a day before washing. Just work it through from scalp. And comb through. It nourishes the health of the roots of your hair over summer. Is a lot more pure and economical than a $30 hair oil cut w cheap fillers. Also before getting your roots done. Soak over night in your hair.
kayla R.
LOVE the 365 brand body oils! Only wish the organic ones came in a larger size. I use these for lip balms, body butters, and carrier oils for massage.
Desiree G.
This almond oil had a nice light scent. Moisturized and deeply nourished my skin Leaving it baby soft. Totally organic and with only one ingredient I don’t have to worry about it irritating my sensitive skin. Works great in my hair and scalp also.

Looking for your answer?