365 Everyday Value Organic Cane Sugar

by 365 Everyday Value

365 Everyday Value Organic Cane Sugar USDA Organic Net WT. 32oz (2LB) 907g - For One Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value Organic Cane Sugar!
Desiree G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was pretty good sugar. This is not regular white sugar it’s cane sugar so it’s slightly coarser and it’s still got a slightly different almost hint of molasses flavor to it, which I truly enjoy in my morning coffee. The texture falls between regular sugar and turbanado sugar. In my opinion it’s a great affordable good replacement for ‘sugar in the raw’.
Angela S.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Bought this because I was at the store, more expensive because it's organic.... And I'm just going to say it's healthier then regular sugar because it's organic.
Hailey B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the 365 brand from Whole Foods! And it is surprisingly affordable for all of the products being organic and/or non gmo. They also use good quality ingredients in all of there products that vary from food to vitamins to skin care to tissue lol! The cane sugar was great and I was satisfied!
Liz I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It’s organic sugar! Don’t be fooled and think that makes it any healthier, but it’s probably better for the environment than Domino sugar. The resealable bag is clutch — I hate having to transfer sugar from paper packaging into containers to prevent ants/roaches.
Kelly M.
Littleton, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Our favorite sugar to buy. Like that it’s organic and a good texture. Works great for baking. I really like that it’s resealable and doesn’t leave a mess all over the pantry
Morgan M.
Norwich, CT
Good, quality sugar for baking! It makes cookies and other baked goods seem a touch healthier than using other refined sugars.
Ericka H.
Dallas
Sugar that is used for baking. I didn’t taste any flavor differences and it has a great shelf life.
Myraida V.
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn’t get clumpy & crystals are clear / clean , great for creaming butter when baking!!
Jess F.
Grayslake, IL
It’s nice to find organic cane sugar that’s not going to break the bank. We don’t buy the super often and less we are cooking some thing for a holiday. Which typically involves a lot of baking. So maybe once a year we purchase this. It is nice however to find it organic and then a decent price
Kayla S.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wonderful sugar! I honestly never use sugar except for baking and it is sweet but not too sweet and has no strange aftertaste. I also love that it’s pretty small grains so no weird texture after either.

Looking for your answer?