Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking Ingredients365 Everyday Value
365 Everyday Value Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz)

365 Everyday Value® Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz)

365 Everyday Value® organic virgin coconut oil is expeller pressed and unrefined to withstand medium heat up to 280°F. A delicious base for stir-fry or curry, it is also a great addition to island-inspired smoothies. It is product of the Philippines...

For all soon to be mamas, are you looking for the perfect tummy butter recipe .....I have it !i mean I’m sure you have some lotions you bought but for me I mix my products and attempt my own recipe and heavy on the moisturizing ingredients. I’m posting a photo of everything I mix in a bottle please ask me anything ! 365 Everyday Value® Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz)[product:olay-total-effects-advanced-anti-aging-body-lotion] -with Vitaniacin)[product:dr-teals-body-lotion-calming-chamomile-16-oz] (this has everything in it jojoba oil cocoa butter Shea butter and Vitamin E) [product:vaseline-intensive-care-cocoa-radiant-body-gel-oil] okay this is the same stuff just different bottle and brand couldn’t find the CVS off brand I bought lol. So buy a travel bottle or any bottle you have lying around almost empty or empty.start putting ingredients in the bottle I suggest more Dr Teals chamomile s then some OLAY then the cocoa body gel and the coconut oil last, sometimes you just have to set it in the sh. For 5 minutes and it melts perfectly into an oil so good for your skin or you can always just be pre-making this at night so if the coconut oil is harderened get a spoon or butter knife put in your mama belly lotion potion and go lay outside and get some sun, tan for 10 minutes. It is good for you. To keep you from getting those stretches!! II love making my own concoctions..so rub this on your tummy morning and night when you get closer to your due date and you feel like you getting huge (I know the feeling) rub that stuff on all day.. SSo pregnant pic I was about 8 almost 9 months there and the bathing suit one is the other day 4 months postpartum.. no stretchies!
Would you put this in your coffee [user:allisontayylor] ?
Is coconut oil good for your gums?
Start your review of 365 Everyday Value® Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz)!
Adelaida L.
Lake balboa , CA
I use this to moisture my split ends/hair at night. I also, use this to moisturizer my face and lips after I wash-off.
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product started using a couple years ago. Love the taste and it is good for you. Highly recommend
Lorrie M.
365 Everyday Value® Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz) uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Tried to show the consistency of the coconut oil in my picture for information purposes. I have not tried it in smoothies. I have added it to coffee and it is virtually tasteless but does leave an oil slick on the top of your cup. I’ve used it warmed mixed with lemon juice to deep condition my hair. I’ve cooked a little with it but sometimes find the coconut taste overpowering for the dish. Not necessarily the products fault, I just started using this for the first time a week ago so I’m experimenting.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product! I use it on my hair to prevent dry, split ends. Great as a lip moisturizer, too.
Emily E.
Charlotte, NC
Love the quality of this coconut oil! I use it in cooking, as my body lotion after a shower, and as a hair mask! It has so many uses and it works so well!
Dro T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I believe 365 Everyday Value is Whole Foods’ house brand and I love it. Sometimes house brands aren’t as great as other well known name brand but 365 shows up and shows out. Great prices and great quality. I use the coconut oil on my food as a topping.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
My go to for everything. Dry skin, dry hair, dry lips. I'll pack this in my hair & leave it on overnight once a week. Also have a jar in the bedroom for a lubricant. Seriously, I don't know what this won't do. I use it when I bleach my hair so there won't be as much damage, just warm some up between your palms & run all through your hair. Leave on for an hour then bleach as normal, it doesn't lessen the effects of the bleach but it helps save the integrity of your hair.
Lauren T.
Slinger, WI
Great quality Coconut Oil. Great melting point and great substitute from unhealthy fats/oils.
D B.
Forest Park, GA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product. It can be used from body to cooking. I totally recommend all ppl to use this. Enjoy ppl's
Brianna B.
South Amboy, NJ
Coconut oil is the best product I have ever come across for a number of health benefits. I use it for cooking and I use it in my hair for treating damaged ends. I’ve also used it on chapped lips and noticed a big difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel L.
Santa Cruz, CA
il y a un an
For all soon to be mamas, are you looking for the perfect tummy butter recipe .....I have it !i mean I’m sure you have some lotions you bought but for me I mix my products and attempt my own recipe and heavy on the moisturizing ingredients. I’m posting a photo of everything I mix in a bottle please ask me anything ! 365 Everyday Value® Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Organic Unrefined (14 Fl Oz)Olay Total Effects | Body Lotion | Advanced Anti-Aging -with Vitaniacin)Dr. Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Body Lotion (this has everything in it jojoba oil cocoa butter Shea butter and Vitamin E) Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil 6.8 oz okay this is the same stuff just different bottle and brand couldn’t find the CVS off brand I bought lol. So buy a travel bottle or any bottle you have lying around almost empty or empty.start putting ingredients in the bottle I suggest more Dr Teals chamomile s then some OLAY then the cocoa body gel and the coconut oil last, sometimes you just have to set it in the sh. For 5 minutes and it melts perfectly into an oil so good for your skin or you can always just be pre-making this at night so if the coconut oil is harderened get a spoon or butter knife put in your mama belly lotion potion and go lay outside and get some sun, tan for 10 minutes. It is good for you. To keep you from getting those stretches!! II love making my own concoctions..so rub this on your tummy morning and night when you get closer to your due date and you feel like you getting huge (I know the feeling) rub that stuff on all day.. SSo pregnant pic I was about 8 almost 9 months there and the bathing suit one is the other day 4 months postpartum.. no stretchies!
Amanda H.
New City, NY
il y a 3 ans
Danielle B. il y a 2 ans
I put coconut oil in my coffee every morning! Keeps me fuller and I’m getting my daily dose.