BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #37 in Fragrance for Her

365 Beauty Products' Victoria's Secret Scandalous for Women 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml Eau De Parfum Spray
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love every scent from VS but Scandalous is top on my list! I always get compliments on how great I smell all the time! The scent lasts all day. The design of the bottle is also so beautiful and I love the pump sprayer! Definitely a 10/10 product!
Anna-stly 🇦.
Oberlin, Ohio
The spray is so nice and it smells great. It gives off this really nice aroma which travels around where you sprayed it. Ideal for everyday use. It compares to alternatives by having a beautiful scent and the package is really nice and efficient.
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
Everything about Victoria's Secret just makes me feel like a woman. Sexy, sultry... The bottle I would keep forever. I just wish the smell would last longer😩that's why I keep it in my purse and spray throughout the day. It's amazing
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! First of all, the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I love the old fashioned sprayer. This perfume is a very dark, vanilla, sexy scent. Perfect for a night out and it lasts a very long time!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I had received this item In a pack of 4 as a gift and this was definitely my fav one. I enjoyed the cute design of the bottle and how it was shaped and the effort it took to make it. The scent itself was long lasting.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
favorite brand eveeerrr😊 every body loves VS is just how it is 😁 i love some of they fragrances and this one is one of my favorite,so classy and bossy and it just smells like you are everything lol highly recommend
Jaimie R.
Massachusetts, MA
The smell is very strong. Very nice for going on a date. The price is good since there’s a lot in the bottle. Depending on how much you use it is very long lasting. You won’t find any other smell like it
Danielle L.
Love this perfume called scandalous from Victoria's Secret! Smells great, it is light, not to overwhelming or powerful. The packaging is beautiful and charming. I received this as a gift and love it!
Karissa W.
I love this scent! It smells so good and has the cutest packaging. The only problem I had was that the sprayer stopped working on mine, but other than that it’s a great product and you can get it on sale a lot too!
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am so in love with this fragrance. It not only smells amazing and lasts all day, but it comes in the fanciest dispenser. It is well worth the price and backed by an amazing brand.
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Dose this have a fruity smell?
Blair M.
King, NC
What does this smell like?
Never smalled itt does it small good ?
Nicola B.
South oropouche
What does it smell like?