360 Duster Refill, 6 Refill/Box

All-around design maximizes surface area to reach tight corners and smaller spaces. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I love these Swiffer 360 degree dusters. They get dust from inside little places that are hard to clean with just your hands and a rag and the dust sticks to it like static and it's easy to get it off of the TV and the top of the ceiling fan blades very quickly with the extension pole that it has and when you dirty one up you just pull it off and throw it away and pop another one on, it is very simple and a great idea. I don't know why no one came out with that sooner. Definitely that is the way to go when you are dusting your house, it will take a lot of time off of your chores.
Char L.
Saw this on a commercial had a coupon for went to DG they ran out only had mr.clean went to Walmart boom was there !! Overall a good buy with the coupon alone I wouldn't have it's a bit pricey BUT it gets the job done and for the price I understand why it's like that it can get in between those hard to get and reach spots ! Would recommend
kyleigh s.
East Amherst, NY
These things are ridiculous in that they may as well be deemed magical. They fit in all these tiny places where dust lives, like the AC vents and the stair railings and they. grab. EVERYTHING. They are pricey in comparison to some pledge spray and an old cloth but honestly the less effort I have to put in to cleaning the better.
Rachel S.
I really like the Swiffer dusters. They pick up lots of dust and cling on to it so that it can be thrown in the trash easily. The dusters are pretty cheap, especially when they are purchased on sale from Target. I will continue buying them. The only disappointment is that you have to use several to clean the house, or the dust starts to fall off
Emily F.
Swiffer dusters are an ok product. Pros of this product are that they are easy to use and get the job done if you don't over use it. Cons of this product are they are very expensive for a simple dust rag, and they don't work great to hold dust after a few uses. I would not suggest this product for anyone money conscious.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I keep all kinds of Swiffer products to clean my home.  I like the 360 duster to get in all the nooks and crannies when I dust.  They aren't that expensive to repurchase and it's a pretty good value.  I will continue to repurchase these and they are easy to find at several stores in my area.
Haleigh S.
I clean houses as a side business & the 360 dusters are my favorite. I don't like to take reusable dusters to my clients houses, because I don't want to bring home the dust from other people's home. These work really well & I can throw them away after 1 use or leave them at the clients house to use next time.
I recently decided to try the 'off brand' to try and save a few cents, and it was a highly regrettable choice! The saying you get what you pay for is true! Swiffer has really worked out the issue of trapping the dirt and dust into the duster! It doesn't fling everywhere like with other brands.
Ann Marie B.
This is my favorite dusting product.  I love that the dusters are disposable so when you're done dusting, you can throw it away and use a fresh duster next time.  It traps the dust without leaving residue.  I will keep buying this product again and again.
AnneMarie B.
MUST HAVE! Seriously so easy to use and it makes dusting practically hands free. I have a couple of the regular handled ones and one that can telescope and angle to clean up high like ceiling fans, door jams, pesky cobwebs, you name it. Always always have on hand