Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsWhirlpool
36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu ft

36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft.

Store more of your family's favorites with purposeful storage spaces. This extra-large refrigerator features In-Door-Ice® storage to give you an extra full shelf in the freezer. Get convenient access to filtered water with the exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop™ filtration. Plus, our side-by-side refrigerator's Accu-Chill™ temperature management system keeps family favorites in their ideal environment with quick cooling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft.!
Tanisha C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft. uploaded by Tanisha C.
This refrigerator is ok a little too small on the freezer size. I don’t prefer side by side refrigerators but it came with my new build it works well and is aesthetically pleasing.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This refrigerator is just ok. I will say that the ice machine was leaking and freezing a big puddle so it had to be disconnected, which was disappointing. I can't say that I'm a fan of the side by side fridge either, because it seems space is always lacking. We'll definitely purchase a different appliance in the future.
Maggie S.
Antioch, TN
36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft. uploaded by Maggie S.
I bought this fridge when my other whirlpool product went out. I think the brand is a good, lasting brand that has good quality products. I like the ice and water dispenser on the front. The freezer is a bit small but I think I like the side by side more than the pull out freezer.
Rachel R.
San Diego, CA
This is such a reliable refrigerator a family member gave it to me thinking it wasn't going to work i called a repair man to fix the issue and ever since the refrigerator hasn't gave me any issue i don't how much it cost but its a good refrigerator i would recommend it
Ashlei M.
Lebanon, TN
Probably one of the most reliable brands overall in appliances for sure! My husband and I bought this fridge as a replacement whenever I moved into our current home. We felt like it was the most reliable price. However, to be able to afford dependable refrigerator, we got one of the outgoing models. We are thankful we got such a great appliance. So far, the only complaint is that if it isn't completely level, it will make a noise, but I'm sure all do that to some degree.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
My whirlpool refrigerator has been a great one, never any problems, everything in it stays cold, no improvements needed, I love whirlpool brand it never disappoints, it's affordable and I recommend this to everyone. 36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft.
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Temperature Control - 26 cu. ft. uploaded by Alex P.
Not much space on the freezer side so be aware of this!! Otherwise it’s a great fridge and has room for 4 college girls living in it!! It’s held up so nicely and looks really nice in our home! It has lots of additional storage and drawers in it!
Monica S.
Trenton, NJ
So far I like this refrigerator. It has lots of space. Works well as I would have imagined it to. Would recommend.
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
I’m not a fan of this product my freezer space is so small. I wish I would have chosen a different one
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
I love all whirlpool appliances. They have the best prices and the quality holds up for years.

Looking for your answer?