BeautyBodyBody CareTattoo Goo
33oz Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment

.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment

The Original Tattoo Goo in ointment form is the Natural Choice for healing your tattoo. Based with eight different natural ingredients, the "Original" is 99% Natural. How to care for your new tattoo has been a subject of debate in the tattoo community...

Is this tattoo cream worth the hype? Looking for something for long term care to brighten my colors
How well does this work on skin in the sun a lot?
Is this tacky or more like a lotion?
Start your review of .33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Toni V.
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Toni V.
My husband and I have been using Tattoo Goo for decades now! It is awesome for post-tattoo care and general maintenance. I even like to use it as a hand balm in the cold months. The scent is pleasant and natural...you pick up hints of the rosemary oil that's in the formula. This stuff is packed with plant derived ingredients from olive fruit oil, cocoa butter, lavender, and sunflower seed oil. I love this stuff and will be a lifelong customer!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product to have with you for tattoo aftercare! Recommended by my tattoo artist.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Chelsea O.
This is my go-to tattoo ointment for both new tattoo aftercare and older tattoo upkeep. It’s a thick salve that thins when it reacts to the heat from your fingers to make it easy to apply. It has an herbal scent, but it is not fragranced- it’s just the scent from the ingredients. It’s a perfect blend of simple, effective ingredients! Love it!
jannette R.
San Antonio, TX
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by jannette R.
Was recommended by the artist that tattoes my body, and have been using since then. Keeps my tattoos looking brand new even though they are quite old, has a good scent, and even though the container is small it lasts a long time.
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Tish T.
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment was my best friend after I received all my tattoos. I was recommended this product and at first I laughed when they told me what it was used for because I didn’t think it would make any difference or not weather I used it or not but now I can’t go without after getting a tattoo yes it makes a great big difference so if you like tattoos and want them to look there very best then I recommend you buying this product
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely amazing I love the smell, I love the texture, & the consistency is spot on. This is a product I would definitely recommend. someone recommended it to me first and I appreciate it so much. I recently got some new ink and this was perfect. It came in a kit I got it from CVS.
Jenna H.
Seward, AK
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
🌟GREAT FOR NEW TATTOOS🌟 I’ve used this ointment during the healing stages of every single one of my tattoos. The formula is super light, doesn’t clog my pores, and is perfect for sensitive skin. My tattoos heal beautifully with no problems. The whole line of Tattoo Goo products keep my ink looking fresh and brand new!
Wendi S.
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Wendi S.
This was suggested to me by my artist for aftercare. I used it faithfully and am thrilled with my tattoo. Would suggest cause its easy to keep in a purse for touchups
Jessie W.
Wharton, NJ
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Jessie W.
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Jessie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to and the only product I recommend for when caring for new tattoos! It’s perfectly moisturizing, gentle on all skin types, and quickly heals fresh ink. It also needs to be mentioned that it seems to not be much product for larger tattoos as it’s a small tin, but this lasts FOREVER! I’ve used the same tin on two large tattoos and could still get use out of it!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you just got a tattoo and are looking to take care of it this is your product! At first I was disappointed by the size but a little goes a long way! It is however, easy to carry around in your pocket and apply at whenever time you want during the day. For new and healing tattoos it is recommended to apply 2-4 times a day to avoid drying out. I have put it on every tattoo I have gotten and will continue to do so!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christopher S.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 7 mois
Patricia B. il y a 7 mois
I do! Every once in awhile I'll get a very lumpy rash over my tattoos. They literally puff up- no itching. Any idea what may cause this?