.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment
  • .33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment .33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Oi...

BY TATTOO GOO #2 in Tattoo Care

The Original Tattoo Goo in ointment form is the Natural Choice for healing your tattoo. Based with eight different natural ingredients, the "Original" is 99% Natural. How to care for your new tattoo has been a subject of debate in the tattoo community... see more...

.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment

Start your review of .33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennie G.
Whitehall
I got myself a new tattoo this summer and in the past when I got a new tattoo I was always told to not put anything on it. My past tattoos all healed decently, but using this product on my newest ink really seems like it helped it heal better, and beautifully! The tattoos that I did not use this product on are still gorgeous, but you can tell a difference!
It has a great fresh scent, it is extremely moisturizing in the good way, and this tiny tin just lasts and lasts! The product definitely outlasted my healing process! It didn't cause any kind of burning or aggravation to my broken skin either . When I get chapped hands, I also use this for those! I would highly recommend this if you are getting a new tattoo anytime soon!
michele c.
Newton, NJ
This is the best after care tattoo ointment there it is in my opinion I would never use anything else on my tattoos! I have always had nothing but amazing results using tattoo goo on my tattoos! They healed up beautifully And I use it all the time to keep them moisturized and looking great! I have tattoos that are older that still look beautiful because I’ve consistently used tattoo goo! As with any tattoo aftercare you really need to consult your artist and if you have any issues you should consult a dermatologist!
Jamie Ford C.
Hobart, IN
I like the Tattoo Goo Salve Aftercare Ointment but not for the first few days. My chest tattoo was very sensitive and the Salve was a little to thick and harder to apply because of the irritation of the tattoo for a couple days. Once I was less sensitive to touch in general, the Salve was perfect. It kept my tattoo from drying out and didn’t immediately absorb, so it kept a nice barrier without being over sticky.The Original Tattoo Goo Tattoo AfterCare Salve
Tomas H.
Miami, fl
I was using H2Ocean’s Aquatat until I read the ingredients and realized it’s pretty much expensive A&D! It contains petroleum and lanolin which are both known for pulling ink from the skin before its healed completely! It’s okay to use after the tattoo is healed but not right away while it’s totally fresh. I found tattoo goo and I love it! Small container but a little goes a long long way and it makes my fresh tattoo look great.
Tasha H.
I use this stuff for my new tats... I love tats and take every opportunity I can to get new ones so I use this stuff quite a bit you could say! I wouldn't use anything else I don't think! It works great, the worst part about getting a new tat is the healing process but this heals up your new tat fast... it's great! Worth a try to anyone thinking about trying it...you won't be disappointed!
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
I got this after my first tattoo and it helped keep it from drying out and the small container it came in made it super convenient to carry with you to apply during the day i could just throw it in my bag and go. I bought it in the set and it came with 4 things for like $20 bucks so it wasnt a bad deal
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
This product was slightly oily feeling after application. Not too much different from other products I’ve tried in the past. I typically stick with aquafor and have had excellent results. There’s no point to spend extra money after spending lots of money on a tattoo.
Lindsey M.
Matawan
Love this ointment and salve! So good for tattoos. Have literally never used anything else. Im in love with this product.  It lasts so long. I have had three of these tins and theyre still not fully finished. They literally last forever and smell so nice. Im a huge fan and even let my mom and sister borrow for it for their first two tattoos
Adriana H.
Radcliff
I felt like this moisturized my tattoo well and i barely had to use any to cover the area. It does not really have a smell which is great for tattoos. Im not sure if it’s the ink or the place where i got my tattoo (begins my ear) but this tattoo seemed to fade faster than the others so more research may be wanted before buying this product.
shannon A.
Cedar Creek
Absolutely amazing! When I had first tried it was during a healing process of one of my tattoo which helped it heal very very nicely. I’ve had the tattoo for a few years now with very very minimal fading. I still use this a few times a month just to kind of freshen up my tattoo a bit. It also makes it look more vibrant and refreshed
Areli S.
I got this in my tattoo goo kit but I have no idea what it's for can someone explain it to me?
Starla B.
Holdenville
What consistency is this?

Walmart