337 Noble Vines Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml uploaded by Isai H.

BY NONE

337 noble vines cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

Erin W.
I really like this red wine. This is the first time I've tried it and it's really smooth. I would definitely buy it again! It says it's best paired with grilled beef (absolutely agree), roasted chicken and pasta with rich sauces.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
337 is a great buy! It carries itself as a fullbodied big boy wine and is only usually anywhere from 10-13 dollars! I have been drinking this California gem for years and the quality has stayed consistant! Everyone likes different wine but this is worth your time and taste!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Although my favorite noble wine is 1, 337 is definitely not far behind. All of noble vines choices are delightful and definitely better than its price. I was surprised to see that the wine runs for an avg. $13/bottle because it tastes like it would be more expensive!
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
My husband works with this winery occasionally. He brought a bottle of this red home one day because he knew cabs are my favorite! I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth and robust this red is. It seems like it would pair well with a steak diner but not bad on its own.
Adriane S.
Nice Cabernet. The Noble Vines Vineyard has some great wines. This is one of them. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Cabernet.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this wine, the price and the bottle! It is easy to find anywhere and for under $20 is a good buy! A lot of my friends enjoy this too!
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
FAVORITE! Save your pennies and splurge. So worth it. Absolutely favorite Cab around found in my local grocery for about $14 a bottle
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a delicious cab. It goes down smoothly and is very full bodied for those who like a rich red wine. Great to pair with meat.
Chelsea M.
Coventry, CT
In just starting to like reds and this was very flavorful and full of body. Not my favorite so far but still yummy :)
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Amazing flavors. Nice rich and deep. Definitely worth spending a couple of bucks more. A definite repeat buy.