Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesWhirlpool
33-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - 21 cu ft

33-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - 21 cu. ft.

There's more than enough space for your favorite fresh and frozen foods with the 21 cu. ft. capacity side-by-side refrigerator. It features the In-Door-Ice® system that gives you more space on the top shelf for your favorite frozen foods. You'll even be able to save energy and cool food quickly with the Accu-Chill™ temperature management system. Plus, this refrigerator with water dispenser also includes Adaptive Defrost that monitors compressor activity and defrosts only when necessary, saving you more energy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 33-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - 21 cu. ft.!
Tai P.
33-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - 21 cu. ft. uploaded by Tai P.
It works great. A lot of space for my food and drink need. Easy to assemble and clean.
Amanda L.
Frisco, TX
33-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - 21 cu. ft. uploaded by Amanda L.
I have had mine for 7 years, still runs like a champ, but wish the buttons on the ice dispenser didn’t crack off, and the water filters are too expensive and don’t last long enough
Heather R.
West Seneca, NY
I bought this Refrigerator a few months ago. I like it for the most part, but I find it to be quite loud when it turns on to keep the inside cool. That is the only gripe I have.
sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
It's ok overall. The ice dispenser has done issues for sure. It had locked itself in the "crushed" feature and we can't get it off. Also, the temp control on the fridge isn't ideal. It tends to freeze eggs and produce even when we lower the setting
Lynette  V.
Hillsboro, TX
This year has been my first time in owning a whirlpool fridge. So far havent had any issues with it like I did with my Fridgeraire fridge, but its a great operating fridge with compartments and side door shelves that are sturdy. Just hope it remains in good condition for several years for now.
Marisol  T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this refrigerator for me has so many space where it works perfectly for my necessity it keeps my meat and vegetables in good condition
Sally C.
Saint Albans, WV
Great reliable product, actually has ice and water dispenser. Filter is hard to remove. Great temperature Control. Wish I had purchased the freezer Pull out option. .. not enough space with the side by side. Recommend getting this item in a larger size if you have the space.
Amanda R.
Ocean Springs, MS
Ours is stainless steel and it came with the house we’ve had no issues with it and it must be at least 10 years old the ice dispenser still works and so does the water nothing major has broken I would definitely recommend this model and brand
Jessica P.
Independence, KY
The exterior ice and water dispenser are wonderful kitchen aids that keeps me hydrating easier. I like having only one lever for ice and then a small water dispenser that allows you to fill small to large containers - less to break with use. This fridge runs very quietly and quits running when you open the doors. It has deep door shelves which fit an amazing number of condiments and drink items. Overall, very happy with this purchase.
Kayla D.
Marshall, NC
We had it for about 5 .months before it just up and stopped working. Then we got another one and it done the same thing!

Looking for your answer?