32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV

Introducing: the new E-series slim frame design. The VIZIO 32" Class LED Smart TV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. A stunningly slim outer frame lets you enjoy TV with a narrower border around the picture for a more immersive experience. VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in Wi-Fi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more - all with the push of a button on the smart remote. The VIZIO E-Series 32" Class LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class you'd expect from America's #1 LCD HDTV Company. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;}

How do I apply as a tester??
it's a good television ?
Does anyone know how to get DISNEY plus on this tv? Please help me!
Start your review of 32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV!
How would you rate this product?
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV uploaded by Megan  K.
Purchased at: Costco
My parents have the OG version of this tv and it is still kicking. They got it from Costco back in 2008 and knock on wood, it’s still going and the picture is crystal clear. We only buy Vizio tv’s because of this one now in our family, they’re definitely made to last.
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TV !! It haS clear picture and is a good size for ANY BEDROOM  The smart TV aspect is such a great added feature for me. I am able to watch netflix, amazon prime, and even Youtube videos all without a game CONSOLE. The set up is super easy and walks you through every step. I would highly recommend this TV for anyone in the market for a new television.
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV uploaded by Jennifer H.
I love my Vizio 32 inch tv. Having a smaller bedroom, it does not overwhelm the room. Yet the picture is big enough to be seen with my glasses on when not wearing my contacts.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Este tv lo tengo have mucho tiempo en el cuarto , no es caro , me ha salido muy bueno , muy satisfecha con el si puedo era mejorar algo sería su mando se me dañó con facilidad .. si lo recomiendo ya que llevo años con el y aún no lo cambio
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
Love my Vizio Smart Tv it is the perfect size for a single lady. The graphics are awesome and you can stream everything on it.32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV
Alexandra H.
32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV uploaded by Alexandra H.
I've had this TV for a few years now and never had any real problems with it. More recently when I use some of my apps like YouTube, it sometimes freezes my TV or stops playing a video and goes back to my cable TV. Minus those slight annoyances, it's a good TV and does what it's supposed to.
Lequeta P.
I bought this for my bedroom and it is the perfect size, the picture is very good and clear. I love it, we hooked a Roku to it and we find that we watch it more than our big one. I find no cons with it only pros. It was very affordable and we got it on sale at Walmart, if you are looking for a new TV, consider this one, you won't be disappointed.
ashley N.
Allentown
32in VIZIO Class LED Smart TV uploaded by ashley N.
Very good. Love the picture graphics. Can edit to your custom. Speakers are pretty loud. Works great with chromecast also.
Toni B.
Daviston, AL
This was like $150 brand new and I thought that was a great deal. I love how there are apps that I use already installed. The only issue that I have is that Vizio told me they don’t update the apps so Hulu won’t work anymore.
Heather H.
Aurora, CO
So far very pleased with this TV. Very reasonably priced and still comes with all the bells and whistles. Picture is nice and clear and sound is great. Super easy to use and very user friendly.