32" TCL 60Hz 720p LED HDTV

by TCL

Enjoy The Creative Life with the TCL 32" 720p direct LED HDTV. It delivers premium picture quality and tremendous value in a sophisticated slim frame design perfect for bringing entertainment to any space. This flat screen LED HDTV features High Definition 720p resolution for a sharper image, a 3,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and TCL True Color Technology for brilliant color and contrast. With direct LED backlighting, view darker blacks and luminous brightness while maintaining the best standards in energy efficiency. Two HDMI inputs allow you to connect to satellite or cable TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, and gaming console or other device. This MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) enabled TV allows you to effortlessly connect your smartphone or tablet to the TV to display content and simultaneously charge the device. Easily view photos and listen to music with a USB or use the TV as a secondary display through the VGA input. Whether wall mounted like a piece of art or sitting on its elegant glass base, this TV is a sleek addition to any room. Color Your World with affordable technology backed by an industry leading 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 32" TCL 60Hz 720p LED HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
To be honest, this is not a bad TV at all. Some think that the inexpensive price means a lack of quality but it's just not the case with this television. My son says that it's not the best for gaming, but tbh I can't tell much difference. There's definitely a difference but it's doable, especially if it's all you can get. This TCL goes online just like the expensive tvs and has many connections. Great for a bedroom or spare room.
Lizette P.
Beachwood, NJ
Small but great for we we need it for. The price is great as well. Highly recommend this one if your on a tight budget and want great quality for a TV.
Sarah M.
Westerville, OH
I love this tv it was pretty affordable and the quality is super nice!! I have had it for 2 years now and no problems.
tyanna B.
on earth : )
This tv is good quality . But it runs very slow on my wifi at could possibly be because of how many things we use on our wifi but things take long to load and on the cable some channels that we have won’t play . But the tv overall is great , there is many games and things you can download on the tv just make sure you have good wifi service : )
Lizet A.
Montebello, CA
I bought 2 of these televisions. I bought them for my kids because they're affordable and are excellent quality
Jessica A.
Its a good tv, mine is a smart tv. The only reason I gave it a 3 star is because the setup took way longer than I liked. I had to make a roku account and give my card information before the TV would even be used.
soundra H.
Salem, OH
Hadnt heard of this brand before i bought it. really like this tv. very good quality
Nancy R.
Detroit, MI
Comes with roku tv. great image doesn't lag. has every streaming service I use and more.
shaleia  J.
Gainesville, FL
I am in love with this TV set. i purchased this item during black friday and it is still working.
Andrea B.
Abbeville, SC
We have 2 of these tvs. They are in our boys rooms. They have great picture quality and sound. We love this brand.

Looking for your answer?