32 COUNT Mr. Clean HomePro Extra Power Magic Eraser, 4 Pack- 8 Count Box = 32 - No Risk - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

BY MR. CLEAN

Erase Stronger for Longer. Give new life to the grimiest surfaces around your home. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power will help you clean your tough messes inside and out. The water activated micro-scrubbers reach into surface grooves, lifting away... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Everyone needs these in their homes. Yes, the hubster and I buy the 32 pack because we use them for just about anything. They get really tough stains out of anything. Walls, stove, oven, microwave...anything.
Aslin R.
Ive been using magic erasers for so long now. When I moved into my home the bathtub had stains that I had no idea on how to remove, I tried everything but I just didnt know about magic erasers. It worked amazing removed all sstain leaving me with a white bathtub
Danae S.
I love these magic erasers. The question I would want answered before purchasing is "DO THEY WORK BETTER THAN A SPONGE?" The answer is •YES• they work wonderful on ceramic sinks and bathtubs. I am not as effective at removing stain and build up out of my tub/shower when using a normal sponge. These magic eraser is MAGIC!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the best cleaners I have found. Sure I like a good cleaning spray every now and then, but these guys clean off ANYTHING. I have repurchased them too many times to count. I also love using them for cleaning my converse shoes, perfect for whitening up the dirt on the rim.
Kyrsten K.
Roseburg, OR
These literally work for EVERYTHING. I swear by these and will continue to purchase them. They can get the toughest things out.