32 Count, Barista Prima Cappuccino (Unsweetened) Vue Pack 8+8, 2 Pack (Makes 16 Cappuccinos)

BY BARISTA PRIMA

Makes up to 270 - 6 oz cups. Mountain grown. see more...

Robin M.
Denver, CO
The taste isn't bad, but it is SO ACIDIC. It gives me bad heartburn, and makes my teeth ache. Its the robusta beans... again, flavor and aroma profile is good for a cheap coffee, but it just doesn't agree with my body.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm a coffee snob but I actually like this for the office. It's unrealistic to think that you're going to have gourmet coffee at work but this tastes great and for the price it cannot be beat.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
Great coffee at a great price, I like getting it in the k cups but when I do buy the cans of it it stays fresh for a while.
Ashley L.
I personally am not a big coffee drinker but my husband is and he loves Folgers coffee. I do love the smells of it though.
Christina C.
This is the ONLY coffee that comes into my home! It's not too strong, great flavor without being bitter