BY 31PHILLIPLIM

Online Shop Website

Alessa P.
I purchased one of their Pashli Mini handbags (color: feather) )and to say the least I am so happy with my purchase. It goes with everything, it's not a huge bag, but it sure does fit a lot of my things in it. Whenever I wear (which is almost all the time) I always get great compliments.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
31philliplim has gorgeous handbags, I just recently purchased my very first handbag from this boutique. The bag is made of beautiful High quality leather the hardware is also beautiful. I highly recommend this store because of their great customer service.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
I'm a fan of their shoes, got couple sneakers from them and they were so comfy, elegant and eye catching. The price is challenging tho so if you pass by one in a discounted store, jump on it coz it's definitely worth it.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Pricey but beautiful clothes. do yourself a favor and spoil yourself at philip lim! you'll feel like a queen in these clothes!!!
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, and I am not going on. it will take a look at it, and the best way for the best. if the user name and address
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Aneeq L.
Phillip Lim always have classical styles which are both wearable and cutting edge. Well worth the price tag as the styles are unique and gorgeous. If I had the budget I would only purchase my wardrobe from this brand!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I love 3.1 Phillip Lim, their website is so clean and chic just like their brand and is easy to browse. Everything from Phillip Lim, I want in my closet but the only thing standing in my way is the hefty price tags!