312220 Dior Sauvage Eau De...
32 Reviews
5 / 5
The EDP version of the most notorious fragrance of our time—what can I say? It lives up to the hype. Sauvage EDP, although polarizing and recognizable from a mile away, is an awesome scent. Far preferable to its EDT counterpart, Sauvage EDP has it all—longevity, character, mass-appeal. It is one of the greatest creations in fragrance of all time; I just wish not everyone knew it already.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Smells amazing and lasts long could be more unique for 5 stars. Could be worn for every occasion and is very versatile. Easily lasted the whole day very good
5 / 5
This scent is POWERFUL and I am not just talking about its performance/ longevity. I am talking about the ability it has to garner positive attention. Absolutely incredible
5 / 5
This is the perfect fragrance if you want something that can be used for any occasion and any season. Its a citrus, woody and spicy fragrance done in an amazing way! I own multiple other fragrances but this is the one that always attracts the most compliments. I would definitely recommend giving this one a try, its a very safe buy.
5 / 5
Es un perfume espectacular, una combinación de pimienta notas cítricas, lavanda, pachuli y ambroxan. Es una fragancia para cualquier tipo de ocasión más inclinada al uso diurno porque es fresca y en mismo tiempo huele elegante. Las recomiendo en cualquiera salida, se notan muchísimo sus olores mágicos!!
5 / 5
Provato grazie ad un campione omaggio sono rimasta piacevolmente stupita dalla bellezza di questo profumo per uomo, intenso e persistente, una fragranza particolare,dal tono deciso e audace,mi piace molto,lo consiglio a tutti gli uomini.
5 / 5
As a woman, I have to say that I absolutely love the scent of Dior Sauvage. I would definitely recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves a fresh and clean scent.
5 / 5
When Dior Sauvage first came out it changed the game. Since its release it has become extremely popular in the fragrance community and for good reason. The EDP release takes the Sauvage line to another level. It is a smoother, deeper more grown up take on the original. If you liked the EDT you will love the EDP. Whether you're heading to the office or going out for a night on the town, Dior Sauvage Eau de Parfum is a great choice. In my opinion it is the best flanker in the lineup. A must own.
5 / 5
Sauvage EDT by itself is considered to be one of the best fragrances ever but this takes it to the next level with increased longevity and performance. This can be worn any time of the year and is sure to impress
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I wish the rating system was out of 10 because this one certainly deserves closer to a 9. Many people will say that the Sauvage DNA is boring or overdone (perhaps the EDT) but the EDP is one of my favorite fragrances. This can truly be any man’s signature scent. There isn’t a single thing that this doesn’t do well. Sporty, fresh, a bit spicy/peppery, more complex than one might think, and can perform in any season. Sauvage EDP strikes a perfect balance of modern and masculine. Not to mention, the performance is absolutely fantastic. For me, this is the most well-rounded flanker in the line and one that any man could and should rock in their collection.