310 Nutrition 310 Shake Chocolate

How is this product ? Does it taste good, chalky?
Pllease tell me how fast your lost weight and what all did you make with the shake ?
I’m looking for a good meal replacement shake that I don’t have to become involved with these cultlike following salespeople in order to get. Lol. Is shake 310 one you can’t just order without having to get super involved with someone? Has anyone tried Shake 310? 310 Nutrition 310 Shake Chocolate thoughts? Thank you!
Start your review of 310 Nutrition 310 Shake Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Cynthia D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I got a starter kit for $9 and i must say the Chocolate was awesome!!! I used some 1 percent milk, tablespoon of peanut butter and some ice blended it up and OMG it was soon relish! It is expensive and unless they have a good deal i don't think i will purchase it but if i see a deal come along you bet I'm buying it!
Morgan C.
Bedford, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nastiest chocolate shake I've be ever had. It was so nasty I could barely get it down. It didn't even taste like chocolate, I will never buy this stuff again, complete waste of money. I would recommend people to stay away from this nasty crap
Sasha P.
Yummy shakes with only 90 calories! This has been sooo good for me and managing my Diabetes! They are creamy and delicious! I have tried most of them! Chocolate and salted caramel are my absolute favorite 🤩
Tracy C.
Canterbury
I started these shakes 2 months ago. Have followed a clean diet and exercised 5-6 days a week with no weight loss. In fact, I gained weight. These shakes did not keep me full even after adding frozen fruit, peanut butter and almond milk. It was not until I went to my nutritionist recently that these types of shakes such as whey, soy and plant based actually spike insulin levels, cause gas and bloating  which was probably the cause of my weight gain. I have since stopped the shakes and the weight is coming back off quickly and my gas and bloating is virtually non existent.
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
I've tried this before an the taste is actually good it does curb your appetite. I like it because it's plant base.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,222 reviews
I was really disappointed with this shake mix. It had horrible flavor and I couldn’t get past the first sip. I even tried to add peanut butter.
Taleisha B.
Terrible shakes. I mixed them according to the instructions on the bags they came in. I had bought 4 different flavors. They taste like chalk. Chalk that you use to write on chalkboards. Teacher's chalk. I Google'd recipes to try to make it work, and the recipes didn't help. That chalky taste overrules anything you put in. The "30 day money-back guarantee" is basically bogus. The customer service reps will do everything & anything to push the blame back on you.....that you didn't mix it well, you didn't follow directions, you stored it wrong, you didn't add enough water, you added too much water, the almond milk you used must have been bad, etc. etc. etc. Bottomline, I can only believe that all the "good reviews" for this product are either fake BOT reviews, or they're done by employees/friends/family of 310.
Melissa S.
Newington
310 Nutrition 310 Shake Chocolate uploaded by Melissa S.
I have been using 310 shakes along with 1 other shake since June 26th. I know the exact date because my ah ha moment was 2 days before that. I am a mom to a toddler, a new home owner and lost my mother all within 2 years and I have gained 80lbs. Well it's been 9 weeks since I've been using 310 shakes to help with my cravings and I have lost 28lbs. It's a little pricey but so life changing. It keeps me full and taste great. This is my journey.
Jesirae R.
HARLINGEN, TX
I enjoy that it's chalky but i know others dont. The chocolate tastes pretty good. I usually mix with either frozen bananas or strawberries and it tastes really good.
Kerstin P.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love this brand, flavor. I love mixing with almond milk by itself, or add in a little PB2 (powdered peanut butter). Also great with a banana or strawberries. No upset tummy and the price is great compared to home based protein/meal replacements.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Angela M. • il y a 3 ans
I’m not sure if it’s one you have to order from sales people but I have tried them shakes. I really didn’t like them, they had a chalky texture and I didn’t enjoy the taste of them.