3.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar With Wi-Fi uploaded by Erica H.

BY SONY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sony HT-Z9F 3.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar With Wi-Fi see more...

Review (1)
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I just bought this sound bar the other day and I have to say I love it ! I do work at best buy so the day I put it out on demo I had to have it ! The sound on this sounds bar is like I’m at the movies and the music is even better ! I would recommend this product to friends and family ! It is on the high price for this sounds bar 899.99 plus tax’s but if your looking for a great sound bar this is the one to have !