BY PEBBLE

Glanceable Notifications Get at a glance access to text messages, emails and notifications from hundreds of apps directly on your wrist. Apps that make it yours Choose from thousands of apps and watchfaces in the Pebble appstore. Compatible with iOS and Android. You can change tracks on your music right from your wrist with the likes of Pandora, iTunes, Google Music, There are amazing apps such as Misfit, Jawbone, GoPro and Runkeeper. Up to 7 days of battery life Charge it once and forget about it. That's one less thing to worry about. Daylight readable display We don't want you wasting your time trying to see what it says. Comes with a leather band. Metal band sold separately. Tech Specs DIMENSIONS Case: 52mm L × 36mm W × 11.5mm T Band: 22mm wide Weight: 38g / 1.34oz (including standard band) WIRELESS Bluetooth 4.0 DISPLAY 1.26-inch, 144 × 168 pixel e-paper display LED backlight Optical hard coating for scratch resistance SENSORS 3D accelerometer Compass Light sensor POWER AND BATTERY Lithium-ion polymer battery Up to 7 days between charges USB charging cable with magnetic connector included LANGUAGES English Character sets: Unicode, Basic Latin, and Latin-1 Supplement WATER RESISTANCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENT 50 meter water resistance Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3,000m) MATERIALS AND CARE Watch case: polycarbonate Band: TPU rubber or silicone (white Pebble only) Cleaning: wipe with a soft, moistened cloth; if necessary, use isopropyl alcohol, or water with a mild detergent see more...

• Do you like this white better or the black? I think this ...1 Answers
Miriam B.
I have had this watch for a few years now. There are so many reasons why I love this watch! It is waterproof, the battery lasts me 5-7 days, it is durable (no touchscreen), and there are so many apps that you could download. I took off one star because Fitbit bought Pebble out and I'm really disappointed. At least we will be getting support for this watch through the end of the year.
Jess C.
I currently have the latest model of the pebble smartwatch but this one here is their first generation smartwatch. It is very underrated most people will judge it's unsophisticated looks but the real tech geeks out there will adore and admire it's retro box shaped looks. Most will look towards an Apple watch but fail to realize that it's battery life is mediocre compared to the pebble which has a battery life of up to 7 days before the next charge. Another down fall for the Apple watch is that it's display will always be off during standby mode in order to save battery, the pebble features an E-ink display similar to Amazon's Kindle which keeps the screen on at all times and is very efficient for battery life. I've brought this watch to its tests from swimming to sauna rooms and even in the hot jacuzzi. It is one tough smartwatch and can withstand many punishments. I'd totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for an awesome first time smartwatch with simplicity & ruggedness.
Mykah H.
Vineyard, UT
I don't own this specific watch, but the pebble round. I love this brand, but sadly they've gone out of business. They're the greatest; most simple smart watches out there.
Staci D.
San Antonio, TX
I own the black version of this watch and absolutely love it. It is a simple but functional smart watch that is more affordable that most other brands. I love that it has an e-ink display and isn't a touch screen. You can change the watch face, add apps from the pebble store, get notifications and much more. It is also water proof.
Sarah D.
Do you like this white better or the black? I think this white looks slick but I imagine there's probably more band options for the black one.