4.60 / 5 based on 148 Reviews
The epic graphic novel by Frank Miller (Sin City) assaults the screen with the blood, thunder and awe of its ferocious visual style faithfully recreated in an intense blend of live-action and CGI animation. Retelling the ancient Battle of Thermopylae, it depicts the titanic clash in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) and his massive Persian army. Experience history at swordpoint. And moviemaking with a cutting edge.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "Yeah this was a great movie but I didn't watch it until I seen meet the Spartans because they were making fun of this movie which made me watch it." in 14 reviews
- "If your a action movie lover and you haven't seen it, then your surely missing out one some awesome sauce." in 10 reviews
- "Really impressive visually effects (not just Gerard Butler's abs, although those are incredible as well), and the story line is intriguing." in 8 reviews
- "Really good movie, has tons of action, Gerard Butler is just such an amazing actor especially in this movie, Once you have seen this one you have to go rent, buy the second 300 which is also really amazing." in 6 reviews
- "If you love an action packed movie this is for you." in 6 reviews
300 wins def on the cinematography, what a great movie. Kept me intrigued the entire time. THIS IS SPARTA
A great action movie that any guy would like. Fighting, family, and honor. Couldn't have been any better!
This is one of my favorite movies - I love that it's a true story and who could hate the amount of abs??
Good movie ! Lots of action and keeps you entertained. If you like action movies you should watch this
Great action movie. Perfect movie to watch with family and friends. My boyfriend and I love this movie
There's action, there's blood, there's bad ass fighting scenes and air brush abs. What's not to love?
My friends and family like this movie. They say its a must see well made and a ton of battle seans.
Action packed. Gerard Butler was amazing and looked ripped too. I loved everything about this movie.
I am a huge fan of 300. This movie is in my favorites collection and will most likely remain there.
Great movie. I'm not a huge action film fan, but this one had me captivated from beginning to end.
Q & A
What other movies are similar?
What you favorite scene?
What is the movie about? Is it a good movie or documentary?
Gerard Butler is the leading actor in this movie, do you think this is his best movie or do you prefer one of his other films?
Wheres the naked females?