4.60 / 5 based on 148 Reviews
The epic graphic novel by Frank Miller (Sin City) assaults the screen with the blood, thunder and awe of its ferocious visual style faithfully recreated in an intense blend of live-action and CGI animation. Retelling the ancient Battle of Thermopylae, it depicts the titanic clash in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) and his massive Persian army. Experience history at swordpoint. And moviemaking with a cutting edge.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "Yeah this was a great movie but I didn't watch it until I seen meet the Spartans because they were making fun of this movie which made me watch it." in 14 reviews
- "If your a action movie lover and you haven't seen it, then your surely missing out one some awesome sauce." in 10 reviews
- "Really impressive visually effects (not just Gerard Butler's abs, although those are incredible as well), and the story line is intriguing." in 8 reviews
- "Really good movie, has tons of action, Gerard Butler is just such an amazing actor especially in this movie, Once you have seen this one you have to go rent, buy the second 300 which is also really amazing." in 6 reviews
- "If you love an action packed movie this is for you." in 6 reviews
Love these comic books turned to movies. visually stunning and fun to watch. action packed and tons of shirtless men!
Exciting and visually stimulating movie! I really enjoyed it, although I felt like a lot of it was just gore-porn.
This is a great movie. I got to admit I enjoyed looking at all those men. Lol. It was a great story line as well.
An absolutely great movie lots of action great plot definitely a movie for guys and would be a great gift for your man
It's a good action movies. Very nonstop kicking and killing. So what's the point of this movie to start with?
Great movie, good acting. It makes you feel all revved up afterwards. It also helps that everyone is beautiful!
This is a great movie to watch if you want to look at some hot bodies but the story line is very slow to build.
The graphics, the plot, the acting...everything is epic about this movie. I would watch this again and again!
Good movie with excellent lighting and look. Great fight scenes and acting. Have watched it several times.
This movie is very well put together I'm not really too much of an action type but i did enjoy this movie
Q & A
What other movies are similar?
What you favorite scene?
What is the movie about? Is it a good movie or documentary?
Gerard Butler is the leading actor in this movie, do you think this is his best movie or do you prefer one of his other films?
Wheres the naked females?