30 Wash Splat Kits

Splat hair color kits are made for having fun and expressing yourself - anytime, anywhere, any way you please. And no one gives you more vivid color than Splat. This kit contains everything you need for one dye job: dye, bleach, instructions, gloves, the works. Why bleach?, well if you want vivid, intense color, you either need to be blonde or you have to bleach. And this color lasts, you can expect our color to last up to 30 washes depending on your hair type. Step 1: Apply color to dry hair. Step 2: Wear gloves provided to avoid staining your hands. Step 3: Apply color generously to dry hair. Step 4: To evenly distribute the color comb through the hair. Step 5: For best results leave color on for 45 minutes. For thicker hair leave the color on for an additional 15 minutes. Step 6: Rinse the color out thoroughly. Step 7: Shampoo and condition the hair. Step 8: Dry and style as desired. Note: Longer hair may require multiple boxes

Splat Lightening Bleach; Splat Oxide; Splat Hair Color; Instructions and Gloves

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 30 Wash Splat Kits!
Payette, ID
30 Wash Splat Kits uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love splat, not the best however it holds in my hair and I like the fact it fades to pastel pink lol. After trying the 30 washes version of splat, I definitely prefer the original. I rinsed until it ran clean but I still get color deposits on my neck and fingers which I dont encounter with the original. Love the color but not a fan of the wash out process. Hard to get on camera but it DID turn out emerald however theres spots irs a very blue, blue also.

Looking for your answer?