30 Wash Splat Kits

Splat hair color kits are made for having fun and expressing yourself - anytime, anywhere, any way you please. And no one gives you more vivid color than Splat. This kit contains everything you need for one dye job: dye, bleach, instructions, gloves, the works. Why bleach?, well if you want vivid, intense color, you either need to be blonde or you have to bleach. And this color lasts, you can expect our color to last up to 30 washes depending on your hair type. Step 1: Apply color to dry hair. Step 2: Wear gloves provided to avoid staining your hands. Step 3: Apply color generously to dry hair. Step 4: To evenly distribute the color comb through the hair. Step 5: For best results leave color on for 45 minutes. For thicker hair leave the color on for an additional 15 minutes. Step 6: Rinse the color out thoroughly. Step 7: Shampoo and condition the hair. Step 8: Dry and style as desired. Note: Longer hair may require multiple boxes

Splat Lightening Bleach; Splat Oxide; Splat Hair Color; Instructions and Gloves

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 30 Wash Splat Kits!
Orlando
This stuff is so gross! It smells terrible, the bleach is weak and barely does a thing to your hair, but damages it quite a bit. It also washes out really quick (which, it is a semi-permanent dye, so that's a given), but if you were like me and bleached your hair with another product as to not do as much damage, but wanted to achieve a good lift for more vibrancy, then while the color will fade as far as can be, parts of your hair will not wash out. It left my hair streaky and with a terrible problem, as it took me quite a bit to find a color remover that worked, and even then I had to tone it afterward so that it wasn't super uneven with the rest of my hair. If you're going to use semi-permanent hair color, I would highly suggest either going to sally beauty and looking at their selections, or find arctic fox or manic panic in stores near you. Splat really isn't worth it.

Looking for your answer?