30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Concentrate

by 30 seconds

30 seconds® Outdoor Multi-Surface Cleaner is fast and easy. Simply spray on and hose off with no pressure washer necessary. Designed for use on exterior surfaces such as wood decks, vinyl siding, painted surfaces, gutters, plastic, composite, concrete, dri

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Concentrate!
Chalmette, LA
30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Concentrate uploaded by Melissa E.
30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Concentrate uploaded by Melissa E.
I really love this product, I give 4 stars because I'll have to reapply to my bricks. My bricks are textured and it simply didn't do the trick the first time. Hopefully, the second time around will be a charm. I would buy again. Next time I'll try the home-made option, which is much cheaper.
West Columbia, SC
30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Concentrate uploaded by Dana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVED it! I used it on my white vinyl siding and I was in shock how well it worked. I didn’t have to get a sponge and scrub at all. It was great to spray with soap and once it soaked for a couple minutes the rinse was super easy. My house looks great! It’s lawn/grass friendly too. The top picture is a before and the bottom is after.
Camden, TN
This is incredible. You just spray it on and you can see the dirt and grime just start to melt away. Made pressure washing my house a breeze

Looking for your answer?