BY SONY

Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this movie it's different than most typical scary movies! Josh Hartnett plays this role perfectly it never gets old and the scenes are so intriguing and is a must watch for anyone wanting to watch a classical scary movie must
Eric S.
Mobile, AL
Very different take on the usual vampire type, but I like it. Just about watch this movie every time it comes on tv. Love the use of the month of darkness in alaska as a way to implement the creepy vampires. Definitely a must see if you like scary movies.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is easily one of my favorite horror movies ever! Typically I'm not a huge fan of vampire movies but this is not just the same old vampire movie we're all used to. I'm a huge horror fan and watched 1000's of scary movies which I enjoy but am almost never scared or creeped out by. Well this movie creeped me out big time! The vampires were very much scarier than the typical vampire. The 30 day of darkness add to the overall feel of the movie creating a bleakness that heightens the creep factor. Oh and and the scary vampire girl tips the scales. The one flaw for me would have been that the passage of time wasn't clear.
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I fell in love with vampires after reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. In my mind vampires have survived not by being monsters, but by being smarter than everyone else learning over the centuries. This movie is brutal and for that reason people love it, but it's not my cup of tea. If you like over the top graphic bloody vampires then this is your film.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like how the vampires were more brutal, almost seeming shark-like. So many vampires are portrayed as sensual/feline, so this was a nice change of pace. Film could have used tighter editing, but it's still enjoyable.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not much of a zombie/vampire/bloody movie fan but this one I enjoyed. Had me on my feet with suspense, hit the right spot with the "love story" part and made me cry like a baby with the end. Spoiler: He turns himself into one of the bad guys to save his love and friends and dies when succeeded.
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I have this on DVD and I love any horror movie with vampires. I love how the vamps in this movie are not like any other they have sharp razor like teeth all over and the way they make that screaming sound is chilling. Josh Hartman was awesome in this movie even though he dies as a vamp at the end.....
Makayla F.
I'm not a big horror film person but i did like this movie after watching it with some friends on a movie night. my hands we clammy the whole time. there was a bit to much blood for me but everyone else loved it.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This movie is really well made, and very scary. The vampires are not traditional vampires, they are the stuff nightmares are made of. It definitely makes you not want to go to Alaska during the 30 days of night.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I loved this movie! I thought it was pretty great and definitely got me scared on certain spots! also makes me worry about traveling to Alaska one day lol. Its a great vampire movie!
Did anyone else find the vampires overly messy and more feral than vampire?
Dazja J.
Denver , CO
Is this a good movie?
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite vampire film?