3 X Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Sample Spray 08oz/25ml Each

3 X Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Sample Spray .08oz/2.5ml Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 X Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Sample Spray .08oz/2.5ml Each!
How would you rate this product?
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Strong scent, which I liked. I was very disappointed after spending $$ seeing the ingredients under the back label being primarily synthetic ingredients. For this reason, I won’t purchase again.
Kelly M.
Winfield, IL
To be honest, this really doesn't do anything. I have insomnia, and I love aromatherapy, but this was disappointing. The smell is okay, it's just rather strong, so one or two sprays can last a couple of days. I'm glad this was a free sample, as it retails between $20-$60.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
3 X Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Sample Spray .08oz/2.5ml Each uploaded by Basia D.
I received this sample at a hotel and thought it was very pleasant. I like the scent and thought it provided a nice touch. I’m not sure I’d purchase a full size since I sleep rather well on my own, but would recommend those with trouble sleeping to try it!
Annabelle S.
Selden, NY
I love this sleep spray to help me relax before bed. I take it with me when I travel since I have a hard time sleeping in hotels. The smell is a little strong at first but honestly it works so you get used to it.

Looking for your answer?