3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige

Amazon: $41.49

The iconic Revlon ColorStay Foundation has been a firm favourite of beauty lovers and make-up artists for over 20 years. Not only for the extensive shade range, two formulations but most importantly its 24-hour exceptional long lasting coverage....

Re 3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige [product:revlon-colorstay-pump-24hr-make-up-spf20-normdry-skin-30ml-220-natural-beige] Does anybody's foundation change in color after it dries on ur face?
Who else loves this foundation? 😍
Recommendations needed for a drugstore foundation. I need medium coverage that will control oil in my T-Zone and lasts a long time. I’ve used 3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige but still have problems with oily zone during a typical 12 hour work day. I don’t know if Revlon recently changed this product but it doesn’t seem to last as long as it used to for me.
Start your review of 3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige!
10 months agoPerrysburg, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my go to. It stays on pretty well and you can reapply when needed and it doesn’t get super cakey. I can work out in it and even wiping my sweat I think it stays on pretty well.
9 months agoPevely , MO
My daily use foundation. This shade matches my complexion perfectly.  lasts ALL DAY, doesn't fade, doesn't run or streak or settle into the fine lines on my face. Controls oil and shine without drying out my skin. Looks just as good at 8pm as it did when I first applied it at 4am. I am constantly getting compliments on my complexion, and I attribute it to this foundation. I've tried much more expensive foundations but have yet to find another that works as well as this one for me!
a year agoGreenwood, IN
I am not a fan of this. The color match was good, but to me it left my skin looking streaky no matter what I used to blend it in with. It definitely wasn’t transfer proof on my skin. I just feel that other foundations work better. For instance, the cover girl 3 in 1 outlast foundation works SO much better for my skin than the revlon. It’s lasts and is much easier to get an even application.
2 years agoElgin, IL
Revlon Colorstay Makeup  It works for oily skins. It has a medium full coverage.I really recommend it.
 I like to use a wet sponge to apply it.
Walmart has it for a great price and it's affordable for the job that this one does.
 I like to use a wet sponge to apply it.
a year agoWashington
It's a decent foundation. Im struggling to find the right one as my complexion is complicated. But this is so far the closes to my match. But it always looks caked no matter how much I don't use. It's still a great product but for my vulnerable acne prone skin, its noy
a year agoBrooklyn, NY
3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige uploaded by Ysabel L.
Revlon is my best option to make up myself and my clients. I love the coverage and the finish that it has on the skin and the best thing of all is that it lasts many hours and it does not make me see the oily skin. I really recommend it and i totally love it
a year ago
I lovee this drugstore foundation, it is a full coverage and covers acne well. I currently am using this foundation and am just loving it. It covers redness great and if I happen to have any darkness under my eyes on certain days this works very well to cover it. It does seem a little tacky feeling at first but if you just give it a minute it sets in great and goes to the perfect matte in my opinion!  Revlon Colorstay Makeup
2 years agoHouston, TX
This is my holy grail everyday foundation. With my combo skin it’s really hard to find foundations that can last on both my oily patches and my semi dry ones- but this foundation does exactly that. I set it with Rimmel setting powder and It lasts all day and I always get a million compliments on my skin !
a year ago
For me this foundation is a total dupe for Bare Minerals BarePro performance foundation. It's a medium-full coverage foundation. Buildable and it does last all day.
a year agoBloomfield
barely any coverage, doesn’t last, a lot less value than other CHEAPER drugstore foundations , clogs pores. you might as well buy a cheap conceraler and slather it on your face. i apply it with a damp beauty blender or else it will come on patchy and dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...