3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige uploaded by Ysabel L.3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige uploaded by Geneva B.

BY REVLON

The iconic Revlon ColorStay Foundation has been a firm favourite of beauty lovers and make-up artists for over 20 years. Not only for the extensive shade range, two formulations but most importantly its 24-hour exceptional long lasting coverage.... see more...

• Recommendations needed for a drugstore foundation. I need...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
When I initially put this on my face I thought there had been some sort of terrible mistake. It went on kind of liquidy and oily and really highlighted the texture on my face HOWEVER after setting and applying bronzer/highlight/etc the finish was actually really beautiful and quite matte it wore really well throughout the next 8 hours and did not get oily. It broke up a little around my nose chin but it performed better than most of my luxury foundations do and it was only $10
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
I picked up this foundation on a whim just to try it out. I applied it with a blender after I used a primer and it looked great. After a couple hours, it felt uncomfortable on my skin. It might be because my skin is oily or it didn't work well with the other products I use.
Emily T.
I lovee this drugstore foundation, it is a full coverage and covers acne well. I currently am using this foundation and am just loving it. It covers redness great and if I happen to have any darkness under my eyes on certain days this works very well to cover it. It does seem a little tacky feeling at first but if you just give it a minute it sets in great and goes to the perfect matte in my opinion!  Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Gem M.
This is my holy grail everyday foundation. With my combo skin it’s really hard to find foundations that can last on both my oily patches and my semi dry ones- but this foundation does exactly that. I set it with Rimmel setting powder and It lasts all day and I always get a million compliments on my skin !
Dulce L.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go-to drugstore foundation. Definitely a staple of mine. It is medium coverage but definitely buildable to a more full coverage finish.
I love it because it keeps my oils at bay, it doesn’t look cakey (EVER!), and it makes my skin look beautiful. I still get an oily tzone as I have oily skin, but it’s definitely less oily than with any other drugstore foundation. It doesn’t separate, crease or break apart with my oils. Its very easy to blot with a sheet and it looks freshly applied. Definitely long lasting! Even on me with textured, oily skin. I buy this off amazon since it’s prime eligible and cheaper than most stores.
Jocelin G.
Elgin, IL
Revlon Colorstay Makeup  It works for oily skins. It has a medium full coverage.I really recommend it.
 I like to use a wet sponge to apply it.
Walmart has it for a great price and it's affordable for the job that this one does.
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
I love this foundation! It goes on just as good as any expensive foundation, but it’s half the price! It blends easily and covers great! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to save a little money!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I use it every single day. They have a version for combination/ oily skin and dry skin. I use the combination oily one and if I set it my face stays matte all day. Sometimes a little too matte almost. It applies easily the coverage is medium but you can build it pretty easily.
Frankie P.
For me this foundation is a total dupe for Bare Minerals BarePro performance foundation. It's a medium-full coverage foundation. Buildable and it does last all day.
Ysabel L.
New York City
Revlon is my best option to make up myself and my clients. I love the coverage and the finish that it has on the skin and the best thing of all is that it lasts many hours and it does not make me see the oily skin. I really recommend it and i totally love it
Heather W.
Recommendations needed for a drugstore foundation. I need medium coverage that will control oil in my T-Zone and lasts a long time. I’ve used 3 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Fresh Beige but still have problems with oily zone during a typical 12 hour work day. I don’t know if Revlon recently changed this product but it doesn’t seem to last as long as it used to for me.