3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).!
How would you rate this product?
I like this product even though I dont reach for it that often (because I am lazy and bored to do masks 😅), but when I do, I immediately notice a difference on my skin. I can feel that it cleans my face from the atmosphere gasses, while leaving the skin soft. It's a fast mask that does the job. I recommend it.
Riobamba
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Nathaly G.
I have both detox masks they are the best, yes it did my face after the mask cleans up all my acne the next day it is incredible so refreshing, it is effective I would but I would buy another mask from the same brand just to try 🤗
Nottingham
Unfortunately I found this face mask quite drying for my skin. I don’t often use face masks, so was hoping this would have really impressed me. However I didn’t really see any benefits from using it.
Dublin
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Mari B.
It’s refreshing and cleanses face very effectively. Ideal for daily use. I open my pores by putting a warm wet towel on my face. Then I apply the mask and after a few minutes rinse it using warm water. Definitely recommend it. 3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).
Eeklo
This really quick mask is good in texture however i do not like the smell of it. It is easy to use and easy to rince of yet it left my skin feeling dry after i use it. Tried a second time to make sure if it was the same. My skin felt dry after it so i di not like this one at all
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Kinga P.
I am obsessed with this facemask! I usually use it before I take a shower or when I feel like my skin needs an extra boost. I really love the fact that you do not have to wait for a long time for it to soak into your skin. It is even better that after the 1 minute is up, you can simply massage in the rest of the product and use it as a moisturizer. This makes it kind of like a 2 in 1. If you are looking for an affordable face mask that you can apply on a hurry, I highly recommend purchasing this one.!
marija bistrica
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Ivona P.
I use it for a month now. It leaves soft skin and really cleans your face. I had a lot of acne. And just in a month this mask did my face better. I enjoy putting it on. Recommendable.
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Pixie G.
I received a full sized Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask in a goodie bag at a beauty event. A new addition to the Nivea skincare range, this is a purifying mask containing white clay and magnolia extract. We've all got busy lifestyles, right? So an effective product that exfoliates and purifies in just one minute is just what you need. Gentle enough to use daily, I apply generously, leave for just one minute, quickly massage my face to gently exfoliate and then remove for smooth, healthy looking, fresh feeling skin. I find there is a slight tightening of my skin afterwards. The clay mask is easy to apply and has a slightly green tinge on the skin. The gentle fragrance is light and fresh, with a very subtle floral note. As it is only on the skin for a short time, the clay doesn't dry and can be a little messy to remove but it's not really an issue. Even applying generously, as directed, a little still goes a long way, making this another effective and affordable product from the skincare experts at Nivea.
very useful product, easy and fast to use perfect for those who don’t have time in the morning or before going to bed. Personally, I leave the mask at least 5 minutes on to make sure it works
Ljubljana, Ljubljana
I used 2 of them, the green one and the moisturizing blue one. The green one is Nivea Urban Skin Detox 1 minute mask and it really does work within a minute! It dries pretty quickly so I wouldn't recommend leaving it ln your face for much longer that 1-5 minutes. If you use it everyday, it could help you out with skin issues, but what I actually use it for is priming my skin before applying makeup, because after you used it, your skin and especially pores look amazing and everything sticks to it better. So yes, definitely recommending this one! The next one is Nivea Urban Skin Moisturise 1 minute mask. I don't really see it as a 1 minute mask, I use it as a cream. So, after I'm done with detoxing mask I apply this one, but loads of it on my skin and my skin is prepared for makeup. It's also good for when you have dry skin because it really is that moisturizing. Haven't tried the third mask yet, but heard only positive reviews, so I'm looking forward to it, apparently that one is good for priming your skin before makeup.

Looking for your answer?