3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).!
How would you rate this product?
Nottingham
Unfortunately I found this face mask quite drying for my skin. I don’t often use face masks, so was hoping this would have really impressed me. However I didn’t really see any benefits from using it.
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Pixie G.
I received a full sized Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask in a goodie bag at a beauty event. A new addition to the Nivea skincare range, this is a purifying mask containing white clay and magnolia extract. We've all got busy lifestyles, right? So an effective product that exfoliates and purifies in just one minute is just what you need. Gentle enough to use daily, I apply generously, leave for just one minute, quickly massage my face to gently exfoliate and then remove for smooth, healthy looking, fresh feeling skin. I find there is a slight tightening of my skin afterwards. The clay mask is easy to apply and has a slightly green tinge on the skin. The gentle fragrance is light and fresh, with a very subtle floral note. As it is only on the skin for a short time, the clay doesn't dry and can be a little messy to remove but it's not really an issue. Even applying generously, as directed, a little still goes a long way, making this another effective and affordable product from the skincare experts at Nivea.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines
I recive a little box as present for Christmas with Nivea mask daily detox. I try it and I see that is deep cleaning and let my face soft and bright. Next day I go to the near shop to buy a mask. Now it's my daily routine. Good price and great quality. Try it ^^
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Wolverhampton
This is a self-heating, pore refining mask. It is the perfect mask for when you feel like your skin needs a little something extra, but you don't have a lot of time; you can just apply it before hoping in the shower or simply before applying your makeup.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
A good mask to use a few times a week to remove impurities. Can have a drying feeling due to the clay in the mask, but ultimately leaves skin feeling nourished and exfoliated, improving complexion and skin texture. Ideal as a quick mask before bed.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
worcester
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by uzma M.
My most fav quick facial routine i love it u actually notice the clean skin. N the best part u dont have to wait for it to dry so u can use it in the shower n u can use it daily so its not harsh but good enough that it actually detox the skin. Can feel a lil tingly on the skin when u apply first time or after ages so u know its working as it stops tingling when used daily i use it 3 times a week as my skin does not need it as much as someone with oily skin. I will recommend to all try it its inexpensive yet amazing. As there is no picture of the mask i have added one.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Love this mask as its only 1 minute mask i can still use it in the quick shower. Its very good for sensitive skin
Dublin
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Mari B.
It’s refreshing and cleanses face very effectively. Ideal for daily use. I open my pores by putting a warm wet towel on my face. Then I apply the mask and after a few minutes rinse it using warm water. Definitely recommend it. 3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml).
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Kinga P.
I am obsessed with this facemask! I usually use it before I take a shower or when I feel like my skin needs an extra boost. I really love the fact that you do not have to wait for a long time for it to soak into your skin. It is even better that after the 1 minute is up, you can simply massage in the rest of the product and use it as a moisturizer. This makes it kind of like a 2 in 1. If you are looking for an affordable face mask that you can apply on a hurry, I highly recommend purchasing this one.!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
marija bistrica
3 X Nivea Daily Essentials 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask (75ml). uploaded by Ivona P.
I use it for a month now. It leaves soft skin and really cleans your face. I had a lot of acne. And just in a month this mask did my face better. I enjoy putting it on. Recommendable.